Canadian Reg. Roll Call

Status
Not open for further replies.
447pxcoatofarmsofcanada.png

I don't have the software to deal with vector images properly at the moment but the Arms of Canada would be a better logo to adapt to a Canadian regiment since the crown only signifies the commonwealth and that kind of excludes quebec. Maybe put the UNSC over top the shield.

The Arms of Canada are also the insigina for the Chief Warrant Officer rank (equivalent of a master chief)

moz i like yours but it's a little too complicated for my liking.

pour les jeans qui ne savait pas je parle le francis aussi. depuis ma premier annee d'ecole en immersion (manque des accents :( ). ici en alberta il a des personnes qui parle les deux langes aussi :p.

paradoxdj said:
moz i like yours but it's a little too complicated for my liking.

pour les jeans qui ne savait pas je parle le francis aussi. depuis ma premier annee d'ecole en immersion (manque des accents :( ). ici en alberta il a des personnes qui parle les deux langes aussi :p.

I don't know if you know, but jeans means a kind of pants ^^

I think you meant : "gens"

But your doing really good! Most people forget their french lessons ^^.

Last edited by a moderator:
LastSpartan said:
I don't know if you know, but jeans means a kind of pants ^^

I think you meant : "gens"

But your doing really good! Most people forget their french lessons ^^.

lol whoops, and i'm still in my french classes (going into grade 11), just never use that word :pdamn now i don't feel as smart as i used to o_O

lol yeah but english has no rules so it's harder to perfect, although french has a huge amount of rules...damn 10 years of grammer units in french class

Added.

Formating of the first post is done.

If you went to one of the past events, please post pics and vids!

If you any events that are not listed yet, post it as well.

Hello from Montreal. Gunnery Sergeant Beaudoin of the Royal Marine detachment of the Royal 357th Infantry reporting. I've been the Army since 1998, and fictiously, the Colonial Marines (Aliens) since 2004, so I'm here to kick some serious ass. Greetings to all my R357[sup]th[/sup]I buddies and to all Canadians out there.

[quote name='Moz']the crown only signifies the commonwealth and that kind of excludes quebec.[/quote]WTF are you even talking about? Last I looked, we voted NO to two referundums and our queen was still HM Elizabeth II. Please explain how are we excluded from the Commonwealth? I'm seriously offended by your statement.

[quote name='Moz']Chief Warrant Officer rank (equivalent of a master chief)[/quote]Not even close. Chief Warrant Officer is not the equivalent of MCPO (USN), not even the same levels of responsibility. Furthermore, CWO is an Army/Air Force rank... are you referring to Chief Petty Officer 1st Class? Although our Chief Petty Officer 1st class is the highest Non-Commissioned Member's rank and equal to NATO rank grades, a Command Master Chief Petty Officer (USN) is the highest ranking NCM on a ship and would be equal to CWO1. The USN MCPO would be more equal in operational duties as our CPO2.

Happy to see more Quebecer her. Welcome to the 405th Sir and I hope you will have some fun here.

Pat

Spent all of my time lurking the site but seeing this thread and how many canucks there are is encouraging.

Red Deer, Alberta

GySgt Beaudoin said:
WTF are you even talking about? Last I looked, we voted NO to two referundums and our queen was still HM Elizabeth II. Please explain how are we excluded from the Commonwealth? I'm seriously offended by your statement.

He probably didn't mean to word it that exact way.

Anyways, the better thing to do with the Canadian Patch would be either a Maple Leaf, or the Canadian Coat of Arms.

GySgt Beaudoin said:
WTF are you even talking about? Last I looked, we voted NO to two referundums and our queen was still HM Elizabeth II. Please explain how are we excluded from the Commonwealth? I'm seriously offended by your statement.

I'm sure he just meant that since we were a french colony at first, half quebecers are thinking themselves quebecers before canadians.

Kamloops, British Columbia, or as everyone else knows it as 'that place past 4 hours east of Vancouver.'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back