Canadian Reg. Roll Call

Status
Not open for further replies.
Message for Ottawa Dwellers:
So I checked around, and apparently the only place in town that's doing a midnight launch is the Microplay on bank street... Anyone else planning on going? I was planning on whipping something up for the release, and it'd be nice to have some of my 405th brethren with me :p

Who is going to Dragon con in the canadien member, also who is going to Montreal comic-con.

Pat

Halifax Nova Scotia.

I've been working furiously for the last month or so to put together a basic Mk VI suit for HalCon which runs 29 - 31 Oct.

Thanks to the 405th I've learned a ton and have just this weekend been able to start churning out pieces. I have started the bondo "phase" for forearms, biceps and thighs. Still lots to do, hopefully I can get enough together to make an appearance at the Con.

Aaron Douglas, who played Chief Galen Tyrol on Battlestar Galactica will be a guest. I want a picture of the two greatest Chiefs in SF together!

@bobbio555

Microplay pfft... I work at the EB in Billings and were doing a midnight launch. I would love to have you guys come down and make my launch a kick ass event!

Don't know how I missed this tread. Must have had a seniors moment or some thing, but I'm here in Guelph Ont Canada.

Hey All,

New member her located in Burlington, Ontario.

Funny I was at Dragon*Con and saw only 3 other Spartans and one guy with a 405th hat and a silenced smg.

Edmonton AB!!

Just finished the ODST kit, So excited! wore it out to the Halo: Reach game release! And t-bagged a guy dressed as master chief, it was fantastic. There's a video out on you tube if you're interested, just look up ODST t-bagging Master Chief. :)

All Alberta 405th, Especially Edmonton Area...

I have an idea and I would like to run it by everyone. So Please E-mail me or PM me please. It will make all of our lives a bit easier.

~James

Hello Alberta Members, looking through this thread I have compiled a list of all current Alberta members and I am trying to setup a big "meet & greet" if anyone can or wants too.

Please check the thread often and feel free to e-mail me anytime you wish. Please see the attached picture. Or send me an e-mail and I will send you a PDF copy of the file.

Your friend,
James
jlhr2@shaw.ca

Toronto, Ontario area woo! I'm new to armor crafting, but I've been doing pep work for something like a year now.

Hello Alberta Members, looking through this thread I have compiled a list of all current Alberta members and I am trying to setup a big "meet & greet" if anyone can or wants too.

Please check the thread often and feel free to e-mail me anytime you wish. Please see the attached picture. Or send me an e-mail and I will send you a PDF copy of the file.

Your friend,
James
jlhr2@shaw.ca

i think i could make it but only if it was after new years eve which, by what you said, seems too late. other then that i can't.
if this works out then we should try to do it again next summer or something.

Your friend,
James
jlhr2@shaw.ca

i think i could make it but only if it was after new years eve which, by what you said, seems too late. other then that i can't.
if this works out then we should try to do it again next summer or something.

Well I am was thinking sometime before halloween if people wanted too. But I am all for setting up a spring event before Edmonton or Calgarys next con. I can't make the Calgary one unless I tag along with someone free. But I would like the discussions to continue so we can determine and set something up.

James

Brandon,

A couple of us here in Edmonton are trying to get together as a group. I would like to iron out the details with them before I ask if you could come down. But I was wondering if I could get some contact information from you. Just PM me or e-mail me thanks. The Edmonton Regiment would really appreciate your insight into pep. I know your skills with it and we would be honored if you could attend one of our first meetings and lead us through your pep'ing process.

~James
Edmonton Regiment

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To everyone else in Edmonton

Can I get all Edmonton and out-lining areas please send me a direct e-mail with your name, user name on 405th, and optional a phone number to contact you with. I really want to get us actually set up into a local regiment and I am really trying hard to arrange a meeting. It would help if I had more info from the members.

Just a quick PM

I.E.

James H.
U/N: jlhR2
Cell:

An weekly availability (age in case we want to meet at like boston pizza (family side versus bar side).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back