Props Cardboard weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gunnz777 said:
MY GOD. Mass producing cardboard weapons? Insane. I want one! :D

Well...your stuff has detail. Just make one. Ask these guys for tips and stuff. Thats why i made this topic. For cardboard people to learn how to make better weapons. I sure yours wouldnt be bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
xalener said:
I like the slope. :D

Timecon, do you have a bigger version of that pic?

sure here is the un photoshoped version size and I like the slope two so Im going to let him brag.

timecon said:
sure here is the un photoshoped version size and I like the slope two so Im going to let him brag.

He he im not going to brag. But upon closer inspection I see more problems but il keep them to myself I dont want to start a vendetta lol. Timecon i just got to say you AR really is AMAZING!

I like all you guys stuff. I dont have any cb skills. I cant even get the shape of an ar. Good job guys!

Oh yeah and cemetras...when can we expect an update?

Well, heres my AR. :D

100_0580.jpg

100_0602.jpg

100_0977.jpg

100_0982.jpg

OH and since this is cardboard....
My old chaingun with my old helmet.....
100_0605.jpg

Yes i know its kinda lopsided, it kinda got deformed after I left it in the closet for a while.
100_0606.jpg

I don't have any skills, or at least, I didn't. I just gave it a go, made some crap, and enjoyed it. Got to finish my shotgun so I can post it. It should be done soon, exams are finished and I've got a lot of free time.

smilie120 said:
He he im not going to brag. But upon closer inspection I see more problems but il keep them to myself I dont want to start a vendetta lol. Timecon i just got to say you AR really is AMAZING!

you do know I'm not trying to make it exactly correct I put a little of my own twist in the design specifically since I'm selling them and don't want to be sued. and why are you only commenting on mine only there are plenty of other guns that need you constructive criticism on here. and thanks I guess. don't worry I'm not a vendetta guy I'm just doing my own thing

timecon said:
you do know I'm not trying to make it exactly correct I put a little of my own twist in the design specifically since I'm selling them and don't want to be sued. and why are you only commenting on mine only there are plenty of other guns that need you constructive criticism on here. and thanks I guess. don't worry I'm not a vendetta guy I'm just doing my own thing

Woah?! Your selling them? Can you PM me a price? Im interested. :lol:

56k'ers beware! pic big!

hi. me first post. i am building a covanant weapon that was for grunts. it was a concept for grunts.
[attachment=2655:photo_87.jpg]
that is the concept. (above)
[attachment=2656:photo_86.jpg]
that is my start. (above)

Some have no cardboard, some have a little cardboard, and the AR which is Wrigley93's, is all cardboard.

Those weapons all seem extremely solid....I'm no expert with Cardboard, but those things must have a lot of layers to them, no?

No, not really. But you are right. They are pretty solid. And Wrigley's AR is the only thing that's completely cardboard.

Dang this was kinda dead. But arbiter dude what halo weapon is that? It doesnt look like a plsma pistol or a needler.

smilie120 said:
Heres my AR, it just needs paint and I am considering buying some LED's.

img0515ys0pr6.jpg

abcd0002ch6.jpg

I am aware that the mag-lite is dipping in the front but that's been sorted now.

Ila have updates when ive finnished painting it soon

WOW smilie, this is the MOST AWESOMEST cardboard AR i have ever seen in my whole life!!!

if you look at the book picture(below)
[attachment=2670:photo_87.jpg]
it is a CONCEPTfor a grunt weapon and a grunt.

I checked that book out from the library for concepts and refrence pics for my armr and weapons. I made one of the original concept guns for the m6c, it sucks. I have been wanting to make one of those, but now I guese i will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back