Props Cardboard weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well.....If you think my old AR was good im shure yol be glad to know im making a new 1!!! Its amazing il get pics here soon I just need to find more cardboard xD

right and in the concepts of the grunts at the bottom left you will see the grunt concept. i sorta gave up on that project, and i have a paper energy sword handle made without instructions. no, its not pepakura. iamyourcousin, is it ok if i post it here?

This is my acually rather nice ar and ok magnum, all cardboard and elmers glue, except for magnums handguard, thats bent coat hanger metal and my peice of crap way to small made from scratch mc helmet. i looks ok though, it is also all duct tape and cardboard .these are my first things but i think they r alrite
what do u think
took pics on my cell phone so they suck but oh well

p.s. i would like general tips, especially when it comes to a light up ammo counter, i made a little thing that looks pretty good but doesnt light up

Friendly said:

Some have no cardboard, some have a little cardboard, and the AR which is Wrigley93's, is all cardboard.

hey hey hey... are you putting my name in there :( what a downer (2:35- 2:40)

thanks for putting me down like that :cautious: (dont know if that was a joke or not)

Last edited by a moderator:
"these are what real props look like"

.......really. I would be quite embarrassed If it was me in that video.

NZ-TK said:
"these are what real props look like"

.......really. I would be quite embarrassed If it was me in that video.

if you listen carefully at the end you here "these are what real props look like " (friendly) ... and then "that goes to you ecose" (wrigley)

I have to agree, that's bad.

And I don't want to be rude, but there's still place for amelioration (sp?) before calling it Real props.

LastSpartan said:
I have to agree, that's bad.

And I don't want to be rude, but there's still place for amelioration (sp?) before calling it Real props.

yes they are nice but not as good as so called "real props" srry........... i hate to flame you friendly and wrigley but you were jerks to me :cautious:

*Cough, cough* Wrigley *Cough*

Ecose, I'm truly sorry that Wrigley said that. I honestly thought that I cut that out. My computer doesn't have sound so I really can't tell.

I would be quite embarrassed If it was me in that video.

What is that supposed to mean?

What is that supposed to mean?

I think what I meant was quite clear in my statement. Do you see Link, Thorssoli, Legendary, Adam or anyone else for that matter posting videos like that? I found it to be thoroughly disrespectful. You could make the best guns in the world and that video would still be inappropriate, it comes across as arrogant and conceited. The point of this website, is for people of all ages and skill levels to come and learn to further their craft, not post videos calling everyone else's work rubbish and even single members out with snide remarks. Now, I stand by what I said, If I made that video, I would be embarrassed. It is most certainly NOT 405th material.

NZ-TK said:
I think what I meant was quite clear in my statement. Do you see Link, Thorssoli, Legendary, Adam or anyone else for that matter posting videos like that? I found it to be thoroughly disrespectful. You could make the best guns in the world and that video would still be inappropriate, it comes across as arrogant and conceited. The point of this website, is for people of all ages and skill levels to come and learn to further their craft, not post videos calling everyone else's work rubbish and even single members out with snide remarks. Now, I stand by what I said, If I made that video, I would be embarrassed. It is most certainly NOT 405th material.

Okay, yeah. I understand your point of view. If you guys would like, I'll take it down.

Modern Spartan said:
Can anyone tell me what scale to use on pepakura to make the plasma grenade and assult riffle? :D
use le search button, it does wonders

My AR (some of you may have already seen this topic :D, i'll put a link here, cuz it is a carboard weapon)

Nearly done..... gona make another one, it's gona be easier this time, I wont bother making everything removable (made my life hard, well, a bit lol :D )

@Modern Spartan - use the default scale that they are when you open them. They are accurate.

All the weapons look great guys. Keep up the good work. I'll stick with pep since I don't have any cardboard skills (yet).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back