Carpathia's Carter Build (picture heavy!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carp, I'm almost done painting my Carter helmet and I can't wait to post it tonight in my thread! Mine that's like yours is on hold though cause it has a crack in the innner shell, but the second model looks beast!

Nice armor!
Just asking if you have time could you mod this rocket launcher file for me tho make it pepable to get rid of the red lines. (or If you have the pep files for a rocket launcher send them to me please)
Cirkob5477 told me that you might help me.
If you decide to help me this is the file.
Rocket launcher:http://www.4shared.com/file/nLfEzxhX/rocket_launcher.html

I'll take a look at it, but it may be a while before I can get to it. I'm pretty busy right now getting ready to move down to my dorm. I haven't even had a lot of time to work on my own armor lately.

Hey carpathia, do you have your boot unfold up? I can't seem to locate it, and I don't see the option to send e-mails to you in your profile.

Awesome build! I gotta start a jun build once I finish my new verson of the helmet^_^

Btw. I have seen alot of your pepakura builds and I just wonder, what glue did you use? Im useing a glue gun. It makes these long and thin lines of hot glue which lays itself all over the build. If you could tell me what glue you use, it would help alot!:D And if you also use a glue gun, could you tell me some tricks?

Hey carpathia, do you have your boot unfold up? I can't seem to locate it, and I don't see the option to send e-mails to you in your profile.

Ruze has the unfold on post 2 of his Official Reach Files thread. I can't access 4shared from where I'm at right now, so I'll edit a link to it here when I get a chance, unless you find it.

Edit: Here's the link:http://www.4shared.com/file/x4XoEZEY/Reach_Boot_by_Ruze.html

Awesome build! I gotta start a jun build once I finish my new verson of the helmet^_^

Btw. I have seen alot of your pepakura builds and I just wonder, what glue did you use? Im useing a glue gun. It makes these long and thin lines of hot glue which lays itself all over the build. If you could tell me what glue you use, it would help alot!:D And if you also use a glue gun, could you tell me some tricks?

Now and forever, Elmer's white glue. I use that for all my peps, as well as most of my other model-building projects. I only use a glue gun if I'm sealing up gaps from the inside of a pep before I fill it with resin, so I don't get a runny resin mess.

I apologize for the lack of updates. I've been super busy getting ready to move down to my dorm room this Thursday. I should get a little work done this weekend after the move.

Hey, the so-far unnamed Carter helm? It isn't custom made, it's called the Commando variant, it says on this site, it's the action figure site. One of his shoulders is Commando, but we dont know which yet

Nice work, you'd make a fine spook. Lol all stalkerish joking aside, good luck with the move Carp, can't wait to see soem more updates on your armor.

New toy coming soon...

KnifeandSheath.jpg

Same knife, different sheath.

wow that knife sheath looks awesome brother the boot armor that you unfolded is it posted here on your thread or were can i get it from again awesome work keep it up

i'd use the famous quote "that's not a knife, this is a knife.."
but thats a hell of a lot better than anything else
and its a sheath.

CJ

New sheath is AWESOME.
I'd love to see someone model an Emile kukri and the sheath separately.... But I think the sheath would be too hard to pep?

Yeah, it's odly shaped and has too many open parts that would kill you to pep, if you wanted to make it solid. I would recomend just building your own around the knife out of foam or something, and just give it the general look of the real sheath.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back