Check My Suit! Finished!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thecomposer

Hey Folks.
Finally finished my suit TONIGHT!

I've been working on this for about 10 months, every part is my own made from scratch or pep... even most Pep has been modified with extra detail added, then cast in hard plastic as you see here.

I only have the upper body pictured as I couldn't get the legs, shoes etc on ....realized I need to put the LEGS on first then upper body.

Note there is only 1 light with the fan on, but there are lights in different body parts also.
Enjoy the pictures, more will follow once I get the whole suit on another day.

KICK ASS, why only one sided light? also nice gloves, (might die then black for effect ;) ) and show some pictures of the whole suit not just top.

Hey yes my first time putting it on, didn't put legs on but will tomorrow likely then whole suit.
ONly put 1 light on that powered the fan just to see how it looks on.
thanks!

thecomposer said:
Hey yes my first time putting it on, didn't put legs on but will tomorrow likely then whole suit.
ONly put 1 light on that powered the fan just to see how it looks on.
thanks!

Very nice you should be proud. Keep up the good work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazing, good sizing and the extra detailing work was well worth the trouble. Definately looking forward to some pictures of the full suit.

Awesome all that needs to be said cannot wait to see the whole suit on. But that is impressive, hope mine is half that good when I finish it!

looks great. i am not understanding why you have to put the legs on first? what setup do you have there?

suspenders or belt?
does your range of motino prohibit you from picking them up?

ahhh...the first time in armor!

:)

Hey thanks guys!

Yes I couldn't get the legs on due to motion range problem, but I fixed that for the most part.
I have new picts buy they're dark, will get someone to picture me on Tuesday.

Here's more pics but without the shoes as I didn't put the strapping on them yet, forgot about it.
I didnt turn the ARM LIGHTS or Helmet lights on ...can't get to them once everything is on but I can turn the leg lights on and off.

I included pics of one of my shoes though. I since put in a better rubber mid piece.
The only part I didn't strap yet is the Chest part on the sides, will do that tonight or tomorrow.

I'm considering selling it at the right price if anyone wants to send a private offer.
Keep in mind 10 or more months work and my COSTS which were VERY high.
cheers,

I look forward to seeing some high quality pics when you get chance, looks very nice and scaled well too.

Hey thanks!

I'm sure you will, just keep working a bit at a time, took me about 10 months but it is very satisfying to stick with something that long and not give up!

Yes I'll post higher res pictures, with all the lights on, I just couldn't wait to picture it tonight!
cheers,

....*drool*, that is totally epic, I can't believe its not in Elite Forum yet. Wow, and I thought I was good with just helmet, gauntlets and a rifle. You put the rest of us to shame mate, incredibly nice work! To bad more people haven't replied because you seriously deserve some praise.

For the visor, what did you do to put the wierd design in? Was it the dual visor thats on the stickies? or a different method. Also how did you attach the gauntlets to the gloves? (these are the two problems that i'm stuck on)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back