Check out my HALO paintings! (picture heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, here's the aforementioned build:
IMAG0146.jpg

Got to work on it today because I'm visiting the parents and am away from my paints.

I made a hole while carving out details =(
I only get to work on this when I visit my parents' because I live in an apt and is not suited for any modeling work other than pep-ing. So this is taking me a while, haha.

Also, here's the aforementioned build:
IMAG0146.jpg

Got to work on it today because I'm visiting the parents and am away from my paints.

I made a hole while carving out details =(
I only get to work on this when I visit my parents' because I live in an apt and is not suited for any modeling work other than pep-ing. So this is taking me a while, haha.

A quick fix for this that I learned from one of Ben Streeper's videos is to throw some tape on the outside and roll some rondo around on the inside. The helmet looks great though. Keep building & painting Homie!

GOD DAMNED IT ALL! those are foxtrotting good. i hate it when i see great sketches come in to great colour, becuase i cant get colours right! my halo pics always look kinda flat you know? hell look at my avatar! thats my work. it even looks flatter than ever before. maybe ill have to update. any way this is great stuff. you got a frag and blew me away!BOOM!

Last edited by a moderator:
@zwave343 and got armour: Please watch the language, this website can be accessed by minors. Just saying.

Thanks,
Shade88

I think Bungie is in short order for a new set of paintings! So am I! I want all the full size paintings hanging on my wall. Like, NOW.

Thanks for all the comments, everyone!

I can't get myself to work on Kat's painting...so I tried something different.
Here's progress on Jun that I'm working on atm:

P7110584.jpg

P7110586.jpg

P7110587.jpg

I need to finish inking/detailing it, then erase all the pencil. I'm still trying to figure out if I want to paint this with watercolor, or use marker...or just leave it black and white.
More updates to come!

buetiful as allways. looks great. that would make an awsome wallpaper. lovin this so far. but dont ask me on colour. terrible at it. just check out my avatar.(if you want to see it better its on deviant art. same user name and all.

Finished the inking.
Here it is BEFORE the detailing:
P7110589.jpg

AFTER detailing:
P7110591.jpg

Still don't know if I should color it or just finish it with black and white details.... =/

your paintings are epic, the color has much feeling.. because of that i think if you were going to go with a black and something study then go with black and green.. jun is green, as well as the forest around him.. however, the forest you present also holds much darkness.. its a unique opportunity.. But regardless of what you decide i know the outcome will be amazing, keep it up!!

I suggest making a copy with a scanner, keeping the original black and white and the new one colored. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back