Check out my HALO paintings! (picture heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great work. You've got a lot of talent to work with. Keep pushing yourself. Especially with projects that challenge you like the Kat image. Trust me, the harder the project the more you will learn from it in the end. And, the more satisfying it will be when you finish.

...apparently I can't turn the teacher switch off even during summer break... :) Anyway, great work.

What should I draw/paint next????
I'm kind of out of ideas...and I still don't want to work on Kat. Mostly because I dont' have money to buy the paint I need...but also because that painting has become this giant looming dark beast I want to get away from.

Throw me suggestions!!!

Im not sure if you have a specific focus on what to paint, maybe do some of the chief? maybe chief, the halo rings, and the arbiter, maybe halo 4 idea sketches. I don't know, just suggestions. Also amazing paintings btw. love em, keep up the great work!

u r god of paint

u r fail wit lett3rz

This loving and caring community (although you are new to it) appreciates it when we all use the English language appropriately and in full. I would advise you to refrain from further grammatical blunders so as you aren't spanked by a Moderator.

As for the paintings, they are remarkable, and I adore the green and blue added to Jun. You should get a job at Bungie...........I mean 343 Industries. /cry

UGH. Why do I make things so hard on myself?

P7120597.jpg

If I do this right, it should be the Noble team gathered around a warthog. But half the time, I don't know what I'm doing, so we'll see how this turns out.

P.S. I don't know what's going on in this picture, either, so don't worry if you don't get it. It's a rough rough rough roough sketch, XD

hmmm.. remember your horizon lines (i stress multiple), they are definately gonna be the saving grace on that perspective lol.. other than the technical masochism it is a really good concept!

wow, these are amazing. maybe i just missed it, but i assume the paintings were done with oil? having tried it before i can appreciate how awesome these look if they are in fact oil, and even if they arent, just wow really. the jun pen'd is amazing too. do you use watercolors or marker for the color?

wow, these are amazing. maybe i just missed it, but i assume the paintings were done with oil? having tried it before i can appreciate how awesome these look if they are in fact oil, and even if they arent, just wow really. the jun pen'd is amazing too. do you use watercolors or marker for the color?

Thank you!
Yes indeed they are oil. The Jun one was done with watercolor.

damn, legit. id be lazy and use marker for something like that because im to impatient to do the little details with paint. so again, wow.

Sorry for the micro updates. This sketch is taking me a while because I'm drawing a lot of armor, which I struggle with a lot to begin with, and that stupid warthog, and I suck at drawing vehicles even more.
P7140601.jpg

Also, seeing my drawing on a screen helps me see mistakes, like Kat's jelly arm. It's okay, she's just chillin'.

I might update late late tonight (I have a mountain of dishes to wash first)...if not, then not until Sunday evening! I'm going to visit my parents this weekend, which means I can work on my helmets again, and I won't have my watercolor paints with me over there.
Thanks again for all your comments!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back