chest piece with scratches (pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't know wanted something different. some times it's good to be a nonconformist. but basically i like to do things little different and when doing something make it your own.

Hey man, great lookin armor and damage and knife.

and the knife - I wouldn't mess with Link with the master sword in one hand and that knife in the other, would you? Lol.

well thought i was over the creeping crud but i guess not. did not get as much done yesterday as i wanted. got some initial painting done and then found some places i have to fix. tooo hot and humid today so going to stay in. guess time to do some more pep. here is what i have so far:

DSCN1545.jpg

DSCN1546.jpg

DSCN1547.jpg

just in case you ask the white helmet in the background is my sons he is working on. going to set him up on here.. he has been using mine and time for him to start his own. lol. once again thanks to all and this site.

lolz first zebra masterchief btw that chest piece was attacked by a brute next make a ma5c with same claw effect

lolz first zebra masterchief btw that chest piece was attacked by a brute next make a ma5c with same claw effect

that was what i was thinking was damage from being up close and personal with a brute. thinking of doing more similar possibly on the arms but have not made it to that point yet. once i am done with the armor going to move on to a weapon and will definately keep in mind damage to the weapon. thanks

AMAZING DETAIL! would only look better if a bugger left some goo on you.

was thinking of putting a big tear in the back shoulder area with wires and tubing like hydraulics in it with a flickering light inside the tear to look like sparkscoming from inside. don't know.. right now just want to get the core done then play with more realistic looking damage later.

what model did you use for the left shoulder? or am I not seeing right and it's the same as the other

what i did was make the left rebrace by robogenesis and then i made the EOD shoulder and flipped it upside down because i thought upside down it kinda looked like a skull. going to paint it up to try and make it look like a skull at least.. lol. not staying true to form i know but like i said before i like to be different and make it your own.

I can see that turning out, may need a little carving into it to make it really look like a skull, but other than that it looks terrific

well this is turning into a wip. was not my intention but going to go with it instead of opening a new thread. not allot done hope to have the shoulders all striped up today and work my way to the forearms. i did take a moment and make some shotgun shells, didn't want to toting around live ammo. lol.. here are the shells:

0905001329.jpg

hope to have some more pics up here tonight of the shoulder done.

right arm done (other than padding and strapping) painting.

0905001726.jpg

while taking a break i decided to make a holder for the shot gun shells.

0905001727.jpg

taking a break for a few minutes to eat dinner with the family (if I don't wife will kill me) then back at it. goal is to have left arm done painting tonight.

done with dinner and did some more work really quick. upper body done. sorry about new post but it will not let me edit my last one. here is the left arm.

DSCN1551.jpg

guess my tribute to Punisher.. lol.

and the upper body.

DSCN1550.jpg

now to work on the lower body.

Wow dude!! that looks great! I love the paint job and how crisp everything is!

When i saw that last picture i thought "wow...intimidating!" hahahah

Good job!

didn't get much done last night like i wanted. took alot longer that i thought to pep out one stinking boot. but got it done. here it is. going to try and resin it as gently as possible as to keep the bondo and sanding down to a minimum.. (yea right that will never work for me).

0906000411.jpg

update:

on vacation now.. wooo hoo... hoping to have alot done during this time (all done). have the right leg all pepped and hardened. left thigh is pepped and hardening now. i made the cod and messed it up resoundingly. warped the heck out of it. have to figure out a better way to keep it from warping. more support than what the file called for i am sure. headed back at it and will post some pics when i have anything worth taking pics of. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back