Chevysrule's 3D Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boba Fett said:
Hey, Chevy. Got this cleaned up a little. Main changes: bulge on the forehead (behind the visor) are shaped better, but they will still need raising when building. The back of the helmet, especially the neck area, got reshaped and is more accurate. Still will need a bit of scratch building there to make it perfect. Other than that, I changed the top panel behind the visor' shape a little, more curvy. Not much more was needed, or at least, not much more than I can fix. and no open edges! The contours are EXACTLY on spec for the concept art, so I can vouch that this is accurate... now I'm gonna build this and trash my other helmet. grrr... Needs to be unfolded, and Chevy, do whatever you please with my meager attempts at editing this. :penjoy!

http://www.4shared.com/file/C4qhE7DZ/emile_helmet_revised.html

It looks great, and the changes are obvious improvements (well at least to me, for after I have spent so many hours staring at the original, I can quickly tell the upgrades). Thank you much, and now I am going to edit my post to direct everyone to your post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chevysrule said:
Thank you for the kind words. I appreciate your appreciation.

Thank you for the compliment, and even more for the picture. It is so hard to work off the reference pictures I have, therefore yours will be very useful for the end result. Do you mean the link for the original SPI helmet you made? Because if you do, it would mean a lot to me to have it, because that was the second helmet I ever pepped and was the one that inspired me to join this site in the first place. I wouldn't edit the helmet or anything, just stare at it endlessly :p. I must say, thank you again for the picture, it's great.

By all means feel free to edit sent you a pm about

I've seen some concept art from bungie and it seems that SPI armor is going to be one of the armor variants. If it is I'll get a lot of good reference pics because that is the armor I'm going to buy first

Chevysrule said:
It looks great, and the changes are obvious improvements (well at least to me, for after I have spent so many hours staring at the original, I can quickly tell the upgrades). Thank you much, and now I am going to edit my post to direct everyone to your post.

Actually, I found a few flaws in my revision when I went to unfold it. I'll upload a newer version today.

(oh, and feel free to put it in your first post if you'd like to)

Spartan 051 said:
By all means feel free to edit sent you a pm about

Alright. Thank you (again) for the files, they're great.

Ruze789 said:
Moving this topic into the 3d Forum, and nice work! Lookin good.

Awesome, thank you. Congrats on the Mod status by the way.

jake11124 said:
I've seen some concept art from bungie and it seems that SPI armor is going to be one of the armor variants. If it is I'll get a lot of good reference pics because that is the armor I'm going to buy first

Alright, I didn't even know that it a was planned permutation. And thank you, that will be a great help if you post the references.

Boba Fett said:
Actually, I found a few flaws in my revision when I went to unfold it. I'll upload a newer version today.

(oh, and feel free to put it in your first post if you'd like to)

Okay, I will fix my edit to redirect them to your new file. Thank you for your help with fixing the file up.

Hey all, I haven't really been into making new models as of recent, but I decided to snatch up a couple references, opened up Blender last night, and made this in about 3 hours:

Though only a slim few might even know what it is.

I don't have a render of my model yet (trying to put texture on it, for aesthetic reasons), so here's a picture of it in-game.

Ceremonial_Dagger.jpg

http://www.4shared.com/file/hcONr43_/Ceremonial_Dagger.html

It is the Ceremonial Dagger from the Online Flash game Exmortis 2. The model isn't super great (lots of little folds), but it should be good enough.

Hey chevy, while the forums were down, I was working on the emile helmet. This is as good as I can get it. Feel free to do whatever you want whit it. But now, the proper bulge is present, I curved the rear, the back of the neck is correct, and I simplified some areas, while making others somoother. enjoy!

http://www.4shared.com/file/Odk_7eok/Emile_Reach_helmet.html
Thank you for fixing it up (I can't see it until I download it off my laptop though.)

New file for all:
Energy_Dagger.jpg

The Elite's Halo Reach Energy Dagger.
http://www.4shared.com/file/ISTq2VY4/Energy_Dagger1.html
Scaling instructions:
Untitled.png

If you want the length of A to be the length of your arm, to get the measure of B (which is what you will type into the scaling thing in Pepakura), divide A (equal to the measure of your arm in millimeters) by 0.8806. The result of that will be equal to B.
Up next: HD Reach Assault Rifle, which will be ready in a week at the most.

Never mind it is scaled right, I checked.
Okay.
Sorry for the second post but are you going to do Emiles Helment attachment?
Well, I have my High-Def Assault Rifle to be finishing up right now, and I have put no thought into what I will do after. If I found appropriate references of it, and if it looks like it won't be too difficult, then I will take a shot at it in the future, most likely the near future.

Awesome those will be perfect, especially the last one. I will get started on it in most likely a few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back