Chiefwannabe's free-hand odst build

Status
Not open for further replies.
:O Looking awesome man!!
So close to finishing, just one last push!!

Haha, good try!

Looks awesome chief!

"I don't know what's weirder, that you're fighting a stuffed animal, or that you seem to be losing" - Suzie

Lol !Thanks

:O Looking awesome man!!
So close to finishing, just one last push!!

Thanks! I know!! I'VE GOT ABOUT 5 DAYS LEFT!!!!!:eek

OK so I finished the visor test and this stuff is GREAT!! it works perfect!! Although the vision in the test is a bit blurry due to the fact that the document I made it from was not perfectly clear so we are going to get a perfect one to use.
Also it dose come of if you rub it to much and because it it millimeters from my nose Im going to clear coat it. Im also repainting and touching u the magnum the a coat of clear coat on than. I ran out of plasti-dip for the assault rifle so I have to get more for that and the backpack which I have not shown yet but i did fix it up and it will be able to fit a camel back in it now.
I know it sounds like a lot of work but really its all small jobs that should only take a few days
IMG_6867.jpgIMG_6868.jpgIMG_6871.jpg
Here is that effect you get when you rub it

IMG_6873.jpgIMG_6874.jpg
Magnum parts being touched up
IMG_6875.jpg
And my ODST in a pile on the ground looking like a dead body.

Thanks guys!

Thanks!!
"careful hot stuff coming through, I dont mean the magnum);) *

*I mean me btw, you know, Im the hot thing? (I tried)
dude I fell out of my chair laughing at how cheesy that was
but amazing job on the build hope I can see it in person one day

Lol:D:lol Cheesy as a chess toasty!( that was so lame ok Im going to stop now )

Thanks bud! you may see it one day in the near future !

Not a lot of progress but it is awesome!!

I put a decal on the chest and it looks so SWEET!!
IMG_6876.jpgIMG_6884.jpg

I googled the logo the printed it full size. I then cut it out and backed it with another layer of paper. Then I glued it to the chest then went over it with a black paint to weather it. I did this a few times.

And i wouldn't call this progress but i have taken apart the visor to make a template for the real thing!
IMG_6885.jpg

Thanks guys!

Reactions: Jme
I'm almost done with those logo (still might be a bit thought because I still have to get it approved)
but look sweeeeeet any way man

SUPANOVA IS TOMMOROW!!!!

I will have hourly updates until 3:30 because I have to go out

WEAPONS ARE DONE! i spray painted the AR last night
IMG_6887.jpgIMG_6888.jpgIMG_6889.jpgIMG_6890.jpgIMG_6894.jpg

and the magnum
IMG_6891.jpgIMG_6892.jpg

Dude this so cool that I think that I really need to get a bucket before reading this thread so my drool doesn't go every where!

Ha! I never thought that someone would be drooling over my thread!

1 HOUR UNTIL SUPANOVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM DONE !!!! I finished it all this morning and it is all packed up in a box ready to be shoved in the car and over to supanova! Man I am blown away by how hectic this past month has been but I am so glad I got it done! I will have pics tonight when I get home.

Thank you too all you amazing people who helped, commented, critiqued and followed along as I slowly started loosing my mind!:wacko
I am already looking at my next build which I am in no rush to complete. Im going to be doing the Halo 5 Master Chief Spartan John- 117!!!

keep an eye on this thread for a few hours to see the pics from supanova!

Ha! I never thought that someone would be drooling over my thread!

1 HOUR UNTIL SUPANOVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM DONE !!!! I finished it all this morning and it is all packed up in a box ready to be shoved in the car and over to supanova! Man I am blown away by how hectic this past month has been but I am so glad I got it done! I will have pics tonight when I get home.

Thank you too all you amazing people who helped, commented, critiqued and followed along as I slowly started loosing my mind!:wacko
I am already looking at my next build which I am in no rush to complete. Im going to be doing the Halo 5 Master Chief Spartan John- 117!!!

keep an eye on this thread for a few hours to see the pics from supanova!
cant wait to see the pictures man

Ok Pics!

The main photoshoot with the rest of the guys and girls!
20160619_151502.jpg20160619_150522.jpg
20160619_133103.jpg20160619_130253.jpg

This dude was wicked !
20160619_124605.jpg
I know that Danielle JINX ( Kelly ) and
TOWLBiscuits ( grey orange scout/mrk 5 )were there but sadly I didn't catch the other guys usernames

I had such a good time, meeting people, having photos and taking pictures. I had one break where the velcro on the belt came of but other than that it was perfect!
Although it was raining and I got absolutely drenched and some of the paint on the AR got a little to wet and decided to go everywhere and drip on everything but I will repaint it and do it properly next time!

20160619_151502.jpg

20160619_150522.jpg

20160619_133103.jpg

20160619_130253.jpg

20160619_124605.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok Pics!

The main photoshoot with the rest of the guys and girls!
View attachment 28367View attachment 28368
View attachment 28369View attachment 28370

This dude was wicked !
View attachment 28371
I know that Danielle JINX ( Kelly ) and
TOWLBiscuits ( grey orange scout/mrk 5 )were there but sadly I didn't catch the other guys usernames

I had such a good time, meeting people, having photos and taking pictures. I had one break where the velcro on the belt came of but other than that it was perfect!
Although it was raining and I got absolutely drenched and some of the paint on the AR got a little to wet and decided to go everywhere and drip on everything but I will repaint it and do it properly next time!
Sweet dude looks like you all had smoking costumes
ps: that the boom co halo m6 pistole right

COOLEST THING EVER!!!! My Dad saw this on facebook and we went nuts! Skip to 34 seconds into the vid!

Looking awesome!

You're famous!

"I don't know what's weirder, that you're fighting a stuffed animal, or that you seem to be losing" - Suzie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back