Cloverfield

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, that movie looks good! I first seen the previews while waiting to see Transformers. From what I understand, Cloverfield is the name of the monster that attacks N.Y. From the preview, you see the statue of liberty's head get hurtled to the city streets, here is a scaled picture of what is known as "Cloverfield":

they wouldnt leak something like that its definitely fake ... it even says fake in like the URL .... but dude i just like posted a cloverfield topic a second ago! seriusly?!

Grunts Deserve Shields Too said:
they wouldnt leak something like that its definitely fake ... it even says fake in like the URL .... but dude i just like posted a cloverfield topic a second ago! seriusly?!
1. Hmm, idk why it says fake, because the link i chose originally was from a movie website buti got a bandwith error or something like that

2. you must have posted a topic like this while I was researching on Cloverfield. Oh well, accidents happen, right?

Last edited by a moderator:
ya lol w/e man

I do like that monster though ... i just dont like how the smaller things are like .... giant dust mites lol the size of humans :lol:

Grunts Deserve Shields Too said:
ya lol w/e man

I do like that monster though ... i just dont like how the smaller things are like .... giant dust mites lol the size of humans :lol:
I know right xD! But yeah, I think its gonna be a good movie indeed.

Sorta like what we said with I Am Legend.: Its gonna be like Resident Evil, just without the suck

well cloverfield is gonna be like Godzilla 2000, just without the suck lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back