COD4 outsells/more popular than halo 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ruze789 said:
Just thought I'd point out a possible update to this story...
LINK

If Halo 3 sold 8.1 million copies and CoD4 sold 'over 7 million', how does CoD4 win?

Puzzling... o_O

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to admit. Call of Duty 4 is a FANTASTIC game. Probrably has one of the best campagins ever. Especialy "all ghillied up" with captain mc.millan.

Sucks that one of the guys you play as dies in a nuke explosion, your still alive but in critical condition from the fall after the nuke made the copter crash. Then when you crawl out, you fall like 10 feet and your guy finally dies :/

COD 4 is a good game I just have no desire to play it. I think COD has more appeal to older gamers too(at least in the U.S.) Halo is fun, but it gets old fast for me and not everyone likes Sci-fi.

I actually play my Wii games more and I own more Wii and Nintendo stuff. I'm more of an action adventure (ie Okami, Tomb Raider, Resident Evil,Devil May Cry, Metal gear) I think FPS are over saturating the market, that's just my opinion.

It's good we have good games to chose from, rather than a dry spell of crap, which was the case not too long ago.

AoBfrost said:
Sucks that one of the guys you play as dies in a nuke explosion, your still alive but in critical condition from the fall after the nuke made the copter crash. Then when you crawl out, you fall like 10 feet and your guy finally dies :/

Spolier dude.

AoBfrost said:

Especialy the Cobra pilot she had to crash twice...Before dying :(

smilie120 said:
Especialy the Cobra pilot she had to crash twice...Before dying :(
LOL

Also skullcandy girl, I agree with you, many fps do get old fast, I play alot more adventure/action games than I do fps, sadly, I'm too cheap to buy more wii games :p I buy them onsale/pricedrop

The last wii game I bought was cooking mama for 20 dollars at target, normally 50 dollars. Yes I love playing pretend cooking games, they're l33t.

AoBfrost said:

he doesn't die from falling ten feet, he dies from radiation from the nuke. He was very close to the crash site.

don't forget that cod 4 is for the ps3, pc, and wii and halo3 was only for xbox 360
so I think halo did amazing for one platform. Basically everyone I know who owns a
360 has halo 3

AoBfrost said:
LOL
Also skullcandy girl, I agree with you, many fps do get old fast, I play alot more adventure/action games than I do fps, sadly, I'm too cheap to buy more wii games :p I buy them onsale/pricedrop

The last wii game I bought was cooking mama for 20 dollars at target, normally 50 dollars. Yes I love playing pretend cooking games, they're l33t.

hahahahahah what about Trauma Center :p I stagger when I buy my games, I put a lot of money into my games from September-January XD So I'm good for awhile, DMC 4 SE will be my last big purchase for awhile.

Ah this is true about COD4, it's on more systems, hah kinda big factor. Halo still did excellent for first day sales.

MaShEdPOTaToEs said:
don't forget that cod 4 is for the ps3, pc, and wii and halo3 was only for xbox 360
so I think halo did amazing for one platform. Basically everyone I know who owns a
360 has halo 3
COD4 wasnt released on the nintendo wii.

Also skullcandy girl, the only wii games I really want are Twilight princess, metroid prime 3, and maybe if they make phoenix wright wii, phoenix wright is the best game EVER for the ds, so shall it be for the wii.

PillowFire said:
he doesn't die from falling ten feet, he dies from radiation from the nuke. He was very close to the crash site.

I know, he would have kicked the bucket a few minutes later if he sat in the crashed chopper anyways, but still, when you crawl out, you hear the bone shatter sound when you jump from high places, it's what cracked his final straw. Aw well alteast you get to play as SOAP again :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back