COFFEE AT 2am?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I drink MY coffee black...yeah.
My name is Sean, I'm 17 (turning 18 AUG. 3), and I live in Mississippi.
I've been on the 405th for a few years now and I've done a few things (mostly props and sfx). I'm probably the biggest nerd in MS. and more than likely the south all together :) I enjoy plotting to take over the world, building things to help me take over the world, and making video games. Other things that people might find interesting: I'm a ninja (not a narutard), I terrorize my neighborhood as Greenman (from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia), and I'm a camera operator for my church... And a pretty darn good one at that...

1. I'm probably the biggest nerd in MS. and more than likely the south all together :) 2. I enjoy plotting to take over the world, building things to help me take over the world,

1. I challenge you.

2. BAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Same here! lol (recently found plans on how to make a REAL WORKING plasma gun (ok tesla/lightning gun but still cool... :p ))

1. I challenge you.

2. BAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Same here! lol (recently found plans on how to make a REAL WORKING plasma gun (ok tesla/lightning gun but still cool... :p ))

1. I accept your challenge sir.

2. Nice to find another EVIL genius on the 405th :) lol.

this forum is AMAZING, im glad to have meet all of you on here lol, and i think we can def take over the world, if we get everyone on here to join together in Washington DC in armor and march up to the white house!!! i think that would be amazing!!! lol.. all we need is money and coffee!

lets wait on that till I can build my iron Iron Man suit... I plan on being fairly bullet proof thank-you-very-much! hahahaha!

and I dont need coffee... I run off of Mt. Dew and Red Vs. Blue! :D

LMao you will have to install a mini dvd player into your suit so you can watch rvb while we take over!
Actually, I have most of the episodes saved to a 2GB SD card and can watch them on my PDA... XP just got to figure out how to integrate it instead (and a PMV in the visor) I think big :) (currently working on hacking an old GPS navigator to play MP3 and WMV files lol)

I'm game...finally a chance to use my doom ray

lol sweet... what is it? heat, plasma, or electronic discharge? :p

[/QUOTE]lol sweet... what is it? heat, plasma, or electronic discharge? :p[/QUOTE]

It's a mix of the three with an ear piercing ultrasonic blast

LOOOL random thread.. Win
I'm Anthony and I've been lurking around here since "Mjolnir" days :p
From Toronto, Ontario and I love my timmies! Double-double every morning as I pick up my girlfriend for school. (2 creams, 2 sugars) :cool
Hah never actually started an "introduce yourself" thread till now.
Great to meet you guys!

currently working on hacking an old GPS navigator to play MP3 and WMV files lol

just badass cant say much else when you figure it out make me one!!!! lol

Double-double

whats the name of the place you get your coffee, i get mine at dunkin donouts !! WOOT lol

also great to meet you too man.

// where does everyone get their coffee for that matter????//

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back