Colonial Marine, M41, And Predator

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one likes the Aliens? Here's one of my pulls...

IMG_3033.jpg

IMG_3030.jpg

IMG_3034.jpg

This is what it was based on...

IMG_2154.jpg

Enjoy...

Stay safe,

Tim.

Sierra 720 said:
this is pretty awesome work thus far, ner vod! but quick question: is your new chest designed to fit with your old back plate, or are you making a new back?

Thanks

No it wont work with the old back, the new one should be done in the next couple of days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunatly my rip of the Marine pistol did'nt go as well as I planned so as a alternative I suggest using the H3 ODST Pistol or I have a pistol in my collection that would work.

Nobody said:
Thanks

No it wont work with the old back, the new one should be done in the next couple of days.

are you redoing the old shoulders, or are you going to adapt them to your new suit?

could anyone please unfold the predator mask's as i wish to make one for my brothers birthday which is in mid April.

thank you

unheared said:
could anyone please unfold the predator mask's as i wish to make one for my brothers birthday which is in mid April.

thank you

There should be a few Pred mask files floating around already I know I have a couple of them in my Pep Collection but I'm waiting for someone to break down the armor files for the predator I posted unless the forum restore got rid of them.

Sierra 720 said:
are you redoing the old shoulders, or are you going to adapt them to your new suit?

I'm going to redo the shoulders, adding more detail to them and widening the opening in the shoulder bell to make it more SA. But the overall dimensions will be the same.

unheared said:

thank you

Here is a predator helmet

http://www.4shared.com/file/156205157/7069d5e5/Predator_bio.html

The pictures look nice but I would'nt go buying that one off eBay there is a person on thehunterslair.com that sells the pants and chest sections for 550 raw cast which is a lot better than that price and I think it's better quality too.

Hi guys,

here's the Edited pred Bio ready for unfold.

I have started to unfold, but someone may have more time.

I had to strip all the internal faces, and the Targeting laser and side detail.

These were causing open edges, and had intersecting faces.

but the would not be hard to sculpt on your final build.

Nintendude's BIO edit by DT

Nintendude said:
Unfortunatly my rip of the Marine pistol did'nt go as well as I planned so as a alternative I suggest using the H3 ODST Pistol or I have a pistol in my collection that would work.

I was looking through your RE4 weapons pack an there is a HK VP70 (the correct pistol) in there, its called matilda.

Nice work Nobody and ty for posting on Aliens Legacy. I am sure you have inspired many to try the pep building method. ~S~ Nemesis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back