Colonial Marine, M41, And Predator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the double post but heres me progress on the Helment.

Predator005.jpg

Zhunter, Thank you so much for the alien head! I have been working on Broken Tusk from the originla AVP story and that helped a great deal. Fo those who don't know he wore an Xeno head on his chestplate with his clam marking etched on it.

Now I do have a request.... Please more Xenos, :lol. I would love to have a pretorian and Queen head built and painted like bone in my prop room. (also One could use the body to make a suit probably...) :lol

The last thing I needed was another project to consume my time and money. It looks like I'm making a predator and colonial marine costume now.

tk1055 said:
Zhunter, Thank you so much for the alien head! I have been working on Broken Tusk from the originla AVP story and that helped a great deal. Fo those who don't know he wore an Xeno head on his chestplate with his clam marking etched on it.

Now I do have a request.... Please more Xenos, :lol . I would love to have a pretorian and Queen head built and painted like bone in my prop room. (also One could use the body to make a suit probably...) :lol

no prob.

Last edited by a moderator:
tk1055 said:

Now I do have a request.... Please more Xenos, :lol . I would love to have a pretorian and Queen head built and painted like bone in my prop room. (also One could use the body to make a suit probably...) :lol

Here's a Queen's head. It's got a lot of poly's thou.

Queen Head

Wow thank you again! WOW that is going to be some task to unfold, but any thing worth the effort is never easy. :D

Holy cow that Queen head has a ton of polys, I might try to play with it depends after I try a poly reduction on it.

Nintendude that would be awesome. I really hope the rest of the body is released as well. combine it with the marine armor and you have yourself some of the acid proof armor from the extended universe.

Well I tried opening the Queen Head to do a poly reduction but no use there when I tried it said there must be more than 4 vertices to do it, question is on a file thats that big would'nt you think there would be a lot of vertices on it. I'll try to reduce the Alien Head if I can and if you guys want it I have a Facehugger in pep.

Nintendude said:
Well I tried opening the Queen Head to do a poly reduction but no use there when I tried it said there must be more than 4 vertices to do it, question is on a file thats that big would'nt you think there would be a lot of vertices on it. I'll try to reduce the Alien Head if I can and if you guys want it I have a Facehugger in pep.

i do have the whole queen body if you want to try and fix it that way. just let me know if you want to try that.

Yes but those 30 dollar kits are recasts. I have a policy about recasts.

Thank you Nintendude. That is a really cool model.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back