Comic Con 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Horrible

I'm going to register for Comic Con but the 4 day passes are sold out and since i have never gone I was hoping that someone who has would be able to tell me what days (Thur, Fri,Sa, Sun) would be the best to go. what sorts of activites,shows, panels and just the amount of people in costumes.

Thank you to who ever responds it is much appreciated.

I would say Saturday is the best day but that day is already sold out so the next two good days are Friday and Sunday. Sunday is last day but there is usually good deals on merchandise and alot more people cosplay on that day. Friday is a good day and not so crowded but that day is close to being sold out too

I agree with 087. The best day to go will be Saturday. However there still might be a chance for you to go. Last year when they sold out they ended up selling four day, and individual day passes on ebay. They said that they will use their twitter account to let everyone know when the badges go on sale. Here is their twitter account, and their ebay account. Hope this helps.

Alex spartan177 said:
ON-TOPIC> Is there any way to get in the masquerade without a saturday ticket??

Nope. Saturday ticket (or 4 day pass) is needed, as stated on page 3 ( http://www.comic-con.org/cci/forms/cci10_masq.pdf )

If you want to get Saturday (or 4 day passes) suggest that you keep a close eye on their twitter and ebay account starting in May. Cancellations start happening around that month, and they start listing their tickets for sale around May - July. But, they usually sell as quickly as they are listed, so be sure to keep an eye on their twitter account 24/7

Last edited by a moderator:
Al- said:
I agree with 087. The best day to go will be Saturday. However there still might be a chance for you to go. Last year when they sold out they ended up selling four day, and individual day passes on ebay. They said that they will use their twitter account to let everyone know when the badges go on sale. Here is their twitter account, and their ebay account. Hope this helps.

Wow thanks for that I really appreciate it. I am still going to register for Friday and Sunday then. Hopefully they will have some 4 day passes up before the refund deadline hits. Thanks again!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back