Comic-Con 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

kolinrulz

well i'm pysiced about comic-con 2010. and i was wondering who else was going. but is there a special hotel or somthing special for 405th members.

see ya there!

well i was goig to go for FRI-SUN but then i got my ships underway schedule and had to get a refund on my tickets so yeah i cant go now damn navy.

I'll be there friday and saturday

(Friday I'll go have me and my friends dress up in our suits)

but yeah can't wait 2 c you guys there:D

yeap- I'll be there the whole time, you'll see my and a friend trooping around in our MC, Marine, or ODST gear (We'll be switching each day :D)

I think we should plan on meeting up somewhere dressed in our suits, at some part of the convention, at a certain time on a certain like friday!.

Then we go around and start kickin stormtrooper butt. LOL jk:D

Man, i want to go.

i might be able to somehow con my parents into buying tickets to get in, but i doubt i could afford the airfare to fly to san diego from southern florida and back, let alone find a hotel or something suitable.

):

I'm going Thursday and Friday. Still kicking myself for not buying the 4 day pass when they went on sale, really wanted to check out the preview night for once.

rvalera11 said:
I think we should plan on meeting up somewhere dressed in our suits, at some part of the convention, at a certain time on a certain like friday!.

Then we go around and start kickin stormtrooper butt. LOL jk:D

i'm in for the kickin stormtrooper butt! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back