comic-con

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id love to go. I would need to find a good way to transport my armor without it melting and warping. And I dont think the airlines will let me take it on the plane. And I dont exactly want to drive to cali. Ive driven to arizona and that sucked enough. Mind you I live in the middle of texas so its a good 9 hours to any given border line :( But Id love to go...

each passenger is allowed 50 lbs or 75 lbs i forget ill have t oask my dad... but you can but in all in a duffel bag and put fragril ( i cant spell) on it and they should be carful with it...

drgon47 said:
Id love to go. I would need to find a good way to transport my armor without it melting and warping. And I dont think the airlines will let me take it on the plane. And I dont exactly want to drive to cali. Ive driven to arizona and that sucked enough. Mind you I live in the middle of texas so its a good 9 hours to any given border line :( But Id love to go...

You should be able to get your armor onto the plane as long as you check it in, be sure to just pack it in multiple suitcases

If not find someone you know and mail the armor to them lol then when the con is over mail it back

Last edited by a moderator:
zeronifty said:
You should be able to get your armor onto the plane as long as you check it in, be sure to just pack it in multiple suitcases
If not find someone you know and mail the armor to them lol then when the con is over mail it back
I think i might just make the 3 1/2 hr drive to Chicago to attend next summers June 26-29th... Plenty of time to make some armor and weapons.....

Smartass said:
I think i might just make the 3 1/2 hr drive to Chicago to attend next summers June 26-29th... Plenty of time to make some armor and weapons.....

I'll be there... It's at Rosemont Convention Center... ;)

I've gone the last two years, and i'll be there again this coming year. I hope to have a set of MJOLNIR Mk VI done by then, too! That way I don't have to be the only green Jedi for four days.

(That might be a slight exaggeration, as I know there are others, I've just never actually seen any outside of Celebration IV.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back