Cortana's New Look, With Other Halo 4 News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah she's getting older, it would be freaky when she goes mad, she controls John and makes him jump of a cliff.....

News Time!!! I've found some images of all available armor types for Infinity Multiplayer!

Air Assualt
MJOLNIR_Air_Assault.png

Aviator
MJOLNIR_Aviator.png

CIO
MJOLNIR_CIO.jpg

Commando
MJOLNIR_Commando.png

Deadeye
MJOLNIR_Deadeye.png

Defender
MJOLNIR_Defender.png

Enforcer
MJOLNIR_Enforcer.png

Engineer
MJOLNIR_Engineer.png

EOD
MJOLNIR_EOD.png

EVA
MJOLNIR_EVA.png

FOTUS
MJOLNIR_FOTUS.jpg

Apologies for the double-post, but here's the next set!

Gungnir
MJOLNIR_GUNGNIR.png

HAZOP
MJOLNIR_HAZOP.png

Infiltrator
MJOLNIR_Infiltrator.png

Locus
MJOLNIR_LOCUS.png

Mk VI Gen 2
MJOLNIR_Mk_VI_GEN_2.png

Oceanic
MJOLNIR_Oceanic.png

Operator
MJOLNIR_Operator.png

Orbital
MJOLNIR_Orbital.png

Pathfinder
MJOLNIR_Pathfinder.png

Pioneer
MJOLNIR_Pioneer.png

Protector
MJOLNIR_Protector.png

Raider
MJOLNIR_Raider.png

Aaand, number 3!

Ranger
MJOLNIR_Ranger.png

Recon
MJOLNIR_Recon.png

Recruit
MJOLNIR_Recruit.png

Rogue
MJOLNIR_Rogue.png

Scanner
MJOLNIR_Scanner.png

Scout
MJOLNIR_Scout.png

Soldier
MJOLNIR_Soldier.png

Stalker
MJOLNIR_Stalker.png

Strider
MJOLNIR_Strider.png

Tracker
MJOLNIR_Tracker.png

Vangaurd
MJOLNIR_Vanguard.png

War Master
MJOLNIR_War_Master.png

Venator
MJOLNIR_Venator.png

Warrior
MJOLNIR_Warrior.png

Wetwork
MJOLNIR_Wetwork.png

FINAL EDIT:

Ok, so these are what I found on over at Halopedia.

DISCUSS!!!

I don't know... I mean, they all look cool and stuff, but do you guys think 343 is ripping off some games? I think Aviator is somewhat similar to Juggernaut from CoDs, Locus like Dead Space 2 Security armor and oceanic like Big Daddy? And they all look kind of the same... I don't know, but I nevertheless did pre-order H4 limited edition, but I'm not having my hopes up for H4 like I did for H3.

I don't know... I mean, they all look cool and stuff, but do you guys think 343 is ripping off some games? I think Aviator is somewhat similar to Juggernaut from CoDs, Locus like Dead Space 2 Security armor and oceanic like Big Daddy? And they all look kind of the same... I don't know, but I nevertheless did pre-order H4 limited edition, but I'm not having my hopes up for H4 like I did for H3.

Funny, I thought Aviator looked more like a cross between the Scout Trooper helmet from the SW Universe and your typical painball mask. Not a big fan of a few helmets, like Ranger, Scanner, and Vangaurd...

It was mentioned that one of the Designers who worked on both Mass Effect and MGS was on board for the development of Halo 4.

Anybody else think that Fotus looks like Megatron with a Unicorn horn?

Funny, I thought Aviator looked more like a cross between the Scout Trooper helmet from the SW Universe and your typical painball mask. Not a big fan of a few helmets, like Ranger, Scanner, and Vangaurd...

No, they're not all that great, but at least there is variety, there are some pretty cool ones. But anyways, thanks for uploading these pics for us man!

@JohnAwesome: Anytime, yo.

Really gonna wind up wearing the Mk VI into Wargames, even if it might be a Waypoint Exclusive unlock.

For some reason most of those look like they shouldn't be in the Halo universe. Maybe I just prefer the older armor, but some of these look like they should be in some anime series. Hopefully the other parts of this game will fit within the Halo universe better.

They all look like robots instead of soldiers. From the current impression I have, I'd say that they screwed up on all of the armor. They even made recon worse!

They all look like robots instead of soldiers. From the current impression I have, I'd say that they screwed up on all of the armor. They even made recon worse!

Agreed! Although, I have to admit that I didn't like the look of the armor in Reach when it was first announced, and I've become very fond of that armor. So, who's to say that the same thing won't happen with this (although right now, I don't see that happening). In any case, building most of this stuff seems like it will be next to impossible.

I think the Mjolnir looks like it's the only armor out of place in Halo 4. Should we even be calling this game "Halo"?

I am very pleased the way that the mkVI gen 2 looks
thanks Koshima you just helped my next build and multiplayer spartan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back