CPO. MENDEZ-Teacher, Drill Instructer, "Living hell", Friend, Soldier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where has it been confirmed? Keep in mind that Halopedia, like any other wikia, is user updated. It's decent speculation that the individual from the trailer is mendez...but unless there's another source it's not confirmation, just wishful thinking from the fans.

Personally, he looks more or less like how I imagined Mendez, so I'm game if that's his official look now.

could be mendez, i mean he was older when kurt started working with him training the sII's ! i imagined him skinnier though, but that's just me and the awesome imagination of books... everyone sees the characters differently. :D

I'm gonna go back and re-read Onyx I believe it was mentioned he still had hair just shorter and silver

I'm gonna go back and re-read Onyx I believe it was mentioned he still had hair just shorter and silver

About his hair:

Kurt describes him as having silver hair in ghosts of onyx, but I believe at one point in fall of reach Halsey described him as having a shaved head, so if it is Mendez that's probably where they got it from.

In any case, it's hair. He's allowed to wear it differnetly.

I expect Mendez to look like Captain Mifune from "The Matrix".

113mifunefightsforzionmed2rj.jpg

he was cool but I was thinking something between the live action, what 117 would really look like and SGT. Stacker

Yeah it's always better in our own heads. Biggest point for that was Jurassic Park for me.

I expect Mendez to look like Captain Mifune from "The Matrix".
Haha! Epic. Bungie said they wouldn't 'follow' Eric Nylunds' writings. Since really only thirty'ish spartans made it out of the surgery; I'm going to assume Noble team wasn't on that list. Maybe I'm wrong though. Who really knows. Like how we all thought during the first reach trailer, the spartan floating from the ship was Sam.

Well actually with the exception of Jorge all of noble team are Spartan III's not II's like the Chief

I figure with a surname like Mendez, Mendez is gonna be a bit more, dare I say it, tan than being some pale white dude. Until I see the patch that says "CPO. MENDEZ" on that guy's uniform, he ain't Mendez. This is Wikia, people can post whatever without consequence.

Sam went MIA in 2525 in the Spartans first encounter with the Covenant, which is 27 years before Halo: Reach takes place. The floating person can't be Samuel.

As for Noble Team, Jorge is the only Spartan II in the group, the rest are Spartan III's.

I figure with a surname like Mendez, Mendez is gonna be a bit more, dare I say it, tan than being some pale white dude. Until I see the patch that says "CPO. MENDEZ" on that guy's uniform, he ain't Mendez. This is Wikia, people can post whatever without consequence.

All of the stuff on the Halopedia is very accurate and Wikipedia is thoroughly checked for false info.....except when it comes to religion topics........

I tested that my self.........I made a false MA5B page and they cleaned it up and deleted it faster than you could say "that was fast!"

not to mention this is sci-fi.........

my I also remind you that it's the paranoia to think that wiki is bad, and evil, and thous doesn't contain truthful info......(my opinion out of experience and I'm not trying to say anything about you.....once again opinion through experience.)

Yeah I figured Mendez would be of hispanic decent as well.

All of the stuff on the Halopedia is very accurate and Wikipedia is thoroughly checked for false info.....except when it comes to religion topics........

I tested that my self.........I made a false MA5B page and they cleaned it up and deleted it faster than you could say "that was fast!"

not to mention this is sci-fi.........
Dude, clean up your post, no offense but the unnecessary periods is overkill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back