Crysis Nanosuit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, GOOD LUCK. That's going to be really hard to mold. What I'd do, since you've got a lot of peaks and valleys in the suit, is only mold the solid looking parts and use some sort of padding and some sewing skills to do the fiber-mesh-like nano-muscles.

The Guyver suit wasn't that detail and had a lot more smooth edges and lines in it.
1160937579_l.jpg

But like I said before, good luck and let me know how it works out cause I was thinking of doing one myself once my Mjolnir and Beta Suit are done.

yeah after doing a bit of research i think the best bet would be textured fabric with some quality stitching

Ooh
Just yesterday I was thinking about what should be used for a Crystis Nano suit
I myself would like to tackle this. I'm curious as to how this will turn out

Looks very challenging. But if you got mad sewing skills I could see it being made. I am not a huge gamer so could you fill me in on what the game is all about? Looks cool.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah it will be hard but if their is a will, there is a way! And i saw all the vids and stuff with that Guyver suit and that guy did a great job.

Meh. I'm not a fan of the Guyver suit. The guy's costume itself is good, but I loathe the armor design.

honestly, i think, dont this in a bad way... if you are going to do anything like you have on your mjolnir armor, it wont look good, you realy need alot of work on the fabric..

euro.pholic said:
honestly, i think, dont this in a bad way... if you are going to do anything like you have on your mjolnir armor, it wont look good, you realy need alot of work on the fabric..

if you're saying my armor looks bad lets see yours

thefreeman said:
if you're saying my armor looks bad lets see yours
Way to get defensive man. He's not saying your armor looks bad, he's saying the same techniques won't work, although you clearly already knew that if he had read the thread. So the only one looking stupid until you posted that was him.

I support you in this project. I'd love to see one of these completed, it looks way cool. :)

Heads up guys, December issue of PC Gamer has a rather large article about Crysis. Mini poster of the suit and some nice screen shots. On a Whim I picked up the issue and read the article.

They really praise the game giving it a rating of 98 out of a possible 100. Plus a disc with an exclusive multi player map, Map making tutorial and a developer interview plus sneaks peeks at other games.

The article answered all of my questions about the game much better than the Crysis web site did. So if your passionate about the game you might want to check it out. I will say it has peeked my interest and I am not much of a gamer. So maybe I will be getting this game for my pc this winter to play with halo.

Spartan 161 said:
Heads up guys, December issue of PC Gamer has a rather large article about Crysis. Mini poster of the suit and some nice screen shots. On a Whim I picked up the issue and read the article.

They really praise the game giving it a rating of 98 out of a possible 100. Plus a disc with an exclusive multi player map, Map making tutorial and a developer interview plus sneaks peeks at other games.

The article answered all of my questions about the game much better than the Crysis web site did. So if your passionate about the game you might want to check it out. I will say it has peeked my interest and I am not much of a gamer. So maybe I will be getting this game for my pc this winter to play with halo.

nice good find

thefreeman said:
nice good find

I bought that issue about 4 days ago, they have some seriously good shots for reference. It's also made me shell out some cash to upgrade my video card, processors, and grab an OEM copy of Vista. I bought the game yesterday and tried it. Definitely worth the money, especially since my computer runs 100 times faster with the new stuff in it (overclocking the videocard might have helped. :cautious:)

I'm working on this suit at the moment too; it'll be interesting to see what people come up with.

EDIT: http://www.ea.com/crysis/home.jsp

That's the Crysis main homepage. There's a flash thing right on the front page that allows you to get a good look at the front and back views of the suit. Might as well use it.

thefreeman said:
Well i've been playing crysis a lot lately, and honestly, i cant get over the nano suit. I think i want to tackle this as my next project. maybe mold it out od silicone and plastic? like the guyver costume guy did?

http://www.crysis-france.com/images/rsgall...ien-blast-1.jpg

any input?

wow ive never heard of that game but that suit would be amazing to have... kudos to whoever tackles on that 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back