Custom 3d printed RvB heroclix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rusty 714

Hey guys! :D I love heroclix! Its one of my favorite table top strategy games! I'm not very good at and I hardly ever win but I still have fun and that's all that matters! :p I also love red vs blue, and I have a 3d printer and so I thought to myself... Why not combine my 3 favorite things?! Boooom! Form Voltron! Duh du du nu du nu nu! Anyway, I rigged a halo model and I'm going to pose print and repeat to create all of the main blood gultch characters! Caboose needs to be facing the wrong way on the stand lol! I also found this for the map
7b55f85e7f72adc3d151e541effa7084.png

Sorry to the person who created it... I don't remember who you are... Its perfect for what I'm doing tho and I can't wait to get started! :D

Update:
I posed Church:
Screenshot (93).png

Caboose
Screenshot (92).png

and Sarge
Screenshot (94).png

Also... yes I know that they are supposed to have the mark vi armor not recruit but I like the way the recruit body looks a little more. It feels less bulky or something... aaaaaaaaand yes Caboose's helmet is from the wrong game... halo fives mark v helmet looks wierd...

Last edited:
20191114_172728.jpg

I printed Caboose but his head didn't print with him for some reason. ??? And then I clumsily tried to remove the support his arm came off cuz he's so small. I just got some new support removing tools so that shouldn't be a problem. But what happened to his head?!?!? :lol:

View attachment 282585
I printed Caboose but his head didn't print with him for some reason. ??? And then I clumsily tried to remove the support his arm came off cuz he's so small. I just got some new support removing tools so that shouldn't be a problem. But what happened to his head?!?!? :lol:
When you are in your printing/slicing software, are there any problems that you may have missed before since they are too small to see ir hidden? Did the head not front at all or was it separated and therefore failed to print

It didn't print at all, but the way I attached it to the body was I basically just kinda sat the helmet on top of the body and exported it as stl

I somehow lost the models for them after printing caboose so I must start over... oooooooof. but I think I am going to make it more accurate this time. I found all of the armor models from halo five as a mega download for blender and the download even has a rig that is already scaled to the spartan in it and all the textures. im probably not going to use the textures but if anybody else wants any of the stuff I just mentioned
is the link to the youtube video and MEGA here are the files.

Interesting! For your 3D print, I think you can reduce the support density, it looks pretty thick. It may be a pain, but if you split the model, you can also reduce support which means less cleanup later (but also some assembly required).
Vrepit Sa!

Interesting! For your 3D print, I think you can reduce the support density, it looks pretty thick. It may be a pain, but if you split the model, you can also reduce support which means less cleanup later (but also some assembly required).
Vrepit Sa!
VREPIT SA!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back