Custom Project By RT WIP (Pic Heavy) New Pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Progress pics (Better Quality pictures.)

100_3115.jpg

100_3114.jpg

Hey RTGCBT. I see you've spread out all your pepakura pieces and thought I'd share a tip I've found useful.

If using Pepakura Viewer or Designer to reference a model while you build you might want to try keeping the cut out pieces grouped in piles corresponding to the number of pages in the unfold. Having one pile for each page (pile #1 for page #1, pile #2 for page #2, etc.) can help you locate specific pieces you're looking for faster...if you see a piece with Pepakura Viewer that's on page #9 that you need, for instance, you'll know right away that you can grab the cut out piece from pile #9.

Just a suggestion. Keep working hard...good luck with your build!

Hey RTGCBT. I see you've spread out all your pepakura pieces and thought I'd share a tip I've found useful.

If using Pepakura Viewer or Designer to reference a model while you build you might want to try keeping the cut out pieces grouped in piles corresponding to the number of pages in the unfold. Having one pile for each page (pile #1 for page #1, pile #2 for page #2, etc.) can help you locate specific pieces you're looking for faster...if you see a piece with Pepakura Viewer that's on page #9 that you need, for instance, you'll know right away that you can grab the cut out piece from pile #9.

Just a suggestion. Keep working hard...good luck with your build!

Ahhh Thanks I never thought about that actually lol That would help me a lot to speed it up even more cause i got kind of annoyed with the snip out a piece glue it snip out another piece all that lol. Appreciate it Man, And an update to he Progess to all, Im pausing the Chest build for now because i need to rechek to make sure it will fit around my midsection. So instead im doing my shoulers. Wish me luck!!!

My Thanks go out.

This is just a simple post to thank all of you who requested an armor colouring, and all of the awesome guys and gals who have helped me with advice tips and etcetera. Its your inspiration that keeps me building. And for this I gratuitously thank you.

OK, Update for anyone who is still checking out my build I have a few pieces pepped and ready for resin ill post those later tonight, and I got most of my chest done and i have a few pics of me wearing it in its unfinished state and Surprisingly enough It fits, So Thanks again Trooper114 For the tip on the chest, id be in deep water having to rebuild it if you didnt give me the Depth warning, Much appreciated. SO look forward to a few pics and Keep on Building 405th, RT Out.

Armor Update!!

OK!! I know i said later....and well it's later lol So here are the pieces i have pepped and whats half finished.

First Up We have my Shoulder, Im going to be building Two of these one for each side.

Front View
100_3128.jpg

Back View
100_3129.jpg

Pepped Bicep (Cut and Sized to fit my am and the shoulder. Yes i know a major chunk of it is missing.)
100_3137-1.jpg

Bicep And Shoulder Together
100_3138-1.jpg

Chest Piece (Unfinished)
Front
100_3139.jpg

Back
100_3140.jpg

Side (See told Ya im a BIG Guy lol.)
100_3141.jpg

Way to go RTGCBC! I really like to see more of your work. You said your helmet took a lot of time, and that just reminds me of my first pepping projects. At first, it seemed like an endless pile of papers for me, but in the end I got really satisfied when everything was put together and I was glad I still had my fingers left. If you wonder anything with resining the awesome parts later, feel free to ask! :)

Way to go RTGCBC! I really like to see more of your work. You said your helmet took a lot of time, and that just reminds me of my first pepping projects. At first, it seemed like an endless pile of papers for me, but in the end I got really satisfied when everything was put together and I was glad I still had my fingers left. If you wonder anything with resining the awesome parts later, feel free to ask! :)

d ^v^ Thanks Man, Love it that some people are still keeping tabs on my Build. And in Fact someone messaged me and said What is my Goal? I said to build awesome armor then he replied to me "No i meant on the 405th" And i thought a bit before replying and when i did i said that it would be awesome if i could get into the Elite showcase, I don't know what it takes really but i do know that if that is my goal that I must work hard and keep up the Progress, Thanks for the words of confidence Nanen. Keep Building 405th RT out.

Slinging some textures.

I got bored so i tossed some textures to the Jorge torso My own way. This is just an Idea of what the finished product may look like, but who knows?

TexturedJorgeTorso.png

Armor Update!!

Ok i have been working hard at least id like to think so and managed to finish my chest completely and a the second arm. Pics featured below.

Me wearing what pepped armor i have finished now.

And A Closer view of the Gauntlet Bicep Shoulder fit i worked up.

100_3146.jpg

I like how its all coming along so far but i went looking around in the Elite forum and i kinda get worried and scared that my stuff is gonna look messed up or crooked like my chest piece does because all of there stuff looks so awesome. I guess all i can do is do my best and hope for the best. I mean Im still a Noob to Halo armor! :D

Looks really good my friend :) It looks like its coming along great. Makes me want to start building again. Keep up the great work and I'll watch for updates

Looks really good my friend :) It looks like its coming along great. Makes me want to start building again. Keep up the great work and I'll watch for updates

Thanks man Glad I'm could inspire someone lol and I try to update daily so Look forward to a lot more lol. Keep Building 405th RT Out.

Armor Update!!

A Few said it couldn't be done, But all it takes is one to say it can.....and well stick with it of course lol. Here is my latest armor update, I finished the final small detail pieces on the jorge chest and then added my custom part to it, The double collar guard. Now most people will be thinking but you wont be able to move your head, Well thats what i want i put on the helmet and i was able to turn my head left and right 45 degrees each look down 30 degrees and look up at about 15 to 20 degrees sacrificing movement for cover, because the only enemy you need to worry about is the one in front of you.

Here is a pic

100_3173.jpg

Update.

Ok fellow 405thers, Just an update (Sorry no pics) Ive been really sic lately so sadly not a lot of work got done but i am feeling better now and am beginning work on the Reach Grenade launcher, i know i said no weapons before the suit was finished but i need a change of pace that doesnt involve sizing or worrying if it will fit or not lol. So wish me luck and thanks again for viewing my project, Keep building 405th Rt Out.

Grenade Launcher Update.

Due to some unforseen circumstances...=.=....I haven't gotten as much work done on the reach grenade launcher as i hoped i would have BUT here are a few pics of what i have finished so far, sorry it isnt much.

One Grenade for the launcher

100_3179.jpg

The Nade and the Tube

100_3180.jpg

A Pic of the Grenades sizing to the Tube (I Sized it to fit Inside the tube =u:)

100_3194.jpg

And Lastly a Pic of the Nade sitting in the tube.

100_3188.jpg

Grenade Launcher Update 2.

Ok Well here is my latest update. After examining the Grenade launchers pepakura file i noticed that a lot of the pieces overlap and Meld together. My Personal solution to this is going to be building each piece individually and then adding resin to each of those individual pieces waiting for it to cure Then completely assemble the weapon by cutting, drilling, and fitting the pieces together like a puzzle with bolts and screws and the like. After that i will THEN add the Bondo to finish up the detailing and Then paint. And Without further Adieu here is the first update pic.

In This pic what you can see is i have finished The handle Grip, The stop To the grip and The trigger housing itself. Which will be highly modified for when i make this weapon into a functioning Air Cannon >:D More on that later.

100_3202.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back