CyberBen Spartan 019 Mark VI wip -FINISHED!-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Little update on what I worked the past week or so.

Last year, My younguest brother, who as a dog, showed me this
balle-lumineuse-pour-chien.jpg

It could work as a Plasma grenade.
The size is good, and its got built in LED :)

Did some research at a art and craft store and found some paint medium that in can add the color in it and stick on rubber and stay flexible

Here what I did so far
IMG_2111.jpg

Once ligth up

IMG_2112.jpg

Still some work to be done on it, but its getting there.

I'm working on a holster for it to, made from a soap bottle on the right. The left side its a cut up bottle, still working on it.
IMG_1988.jpg

Thanks for watching, comments are welcome.

That's an awesome mod, and the holster is looking like it'll be awesome too! Good job on the ingenuity.

That will be an awesome prop. I'm excited to see how the finished product. What you have already looks great. How do you activate the light? Just bounce it?

Thx @ Katsu and Jonus,

Finished the Plasma G.. its not the prettiest thing I've done but it works.
IMG_2132.jpg

Watch the video to see how to activate the light (asked earlyer by Jonus) you push and hold the circle part on the ball for 2 sec to open or close it.
th_MVI_2130.jpg

The holster needs some magnets to keep it closed to be complete
IMG_2127.jpg

thx for your comments :)

just have to say this is the best MK VI build i've ever seen on here... i have high expectations of you now, also, that's freakin awesome how you got that for the plasma grenade, one question though, why not make a frag grenade too, or even a spike grenade? not being judgemental cause the plasie is awesome, just saying i've yet to see a frag or spike grenade on here yet.

Thanks SeniorRawr, my first ever pep was a frag grenade but once I did the fiberglass and bondo it felt to big in my hand so I scrap it. there's nice frag, spike and even fire grenade builds out there, use the search option and look for theme.

Woot Woot Woot! Guess who's gonna be in the Montreal's St-Patrick's Parade ?

Yes yes, a Spartan MKVI will walk the streets in one of the oldest parade in North-America :)

So I did some some work on my suit, redone the lighting connection on my chest, install a SEA voice amplifier in the helmet (15$ on eBay). And got the sewing machine out for a spin ;)

I did some Spartan Gauntlets to always keep the same space between the forearm and gloves. I didn't like my hand plate rubbing against the forearm and sometimes restrain movements.
IMG_2155.jpg

The finish product, it could have been a little less large, the foam part is ¾ inch wide, maybe later ill try at ½ inch
IMG_2154.jpg

I'll post pictures of the parade Sunday night.
See ya

Thx guys

I pimped my suit a little for the parade ;)

Made of Foam sheets
IMG_2156.jpg

The original design found somewhere on the internet
41zPNkd1nNL.jpg

Now I'm ready :p

What a beautiful day it was for the 188th Montreal St. Patrick's parade, sunny, 23°c, 300 000+ peoples.

It was a little hot in the sun will waiting for the parade to start, I was there a bit to early (10am) and it started late (12:45pm) but it was great :D made new friends.

group shot before we start
StPatParade.jpg

In the streets with Clark Kent and The Flash :p
StPatParade2.jpg

OMG OMG its the Chief ! lol
DSCF3371.jpg

The video my wife took of me.
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I gave her a rendez-vous point but realize a bit late I was already there :$
What day it was.

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW dude no words to describe it. epic or badass cannot apply its too beautiful i tell you put a lot of time in it cus its beaut and definitely worthy of the ELITE title.

wat is your line of work by the way if you dont mind me asking?

Thx guys :)

@ Thrasher : Ive got a Profesional diploma in fiberglass, been working for 12 years in this domain now, I made small boats, train parts, flight simulator parts, chopping mall christmas decorations, movie props, radio control aircraft, race car parts and more.

ahh nice well it explains beautiful ur work. keep it up man im a fan now

looking forward to ur future work wen u have the time:D happy building:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back