CyberBen Spartan 019 Mark VI wip -FINISHED!-

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW!! I don't think I would stand next to you when i finish mine. It is symmetrical, so smoooooooth, the right amount of paint wear marks, right sizing, beautiful helmet, and the boots, yes, usually of all the finished builds (used lightly because who is ever finished with their suit/armor) i see they kind of drop off on the boots. what kind of rubber did you use for the boot sole? and thanks for the tip about using tubing, cutting it in half and filling it with bondo. Thank you

@ thorn696 : I had a total blast, the crowd sheering all along the way for 2km. Awesome !

@ Crimmson : Thx for your compliments, the boots are secure with 1 inch screws under the sole of the platform shoe I used(25$ at Wal-Mart) 3 on the front part and 4 for the back, then I glued a ¼ inch reinforce ruber with contact cement.

I got a new batch of pics taken by the official photographer of the event :)

With Wonder Woman
StPatParade3.jpg

And Black Cat
StPatParade4.jpg

Watching for covie snipers will they gooffing aroud :p
StPatParade5.jpg

And me taking a breath of fresh air
StPatParade6.jpg

thx

Thx Annanymous, I almost didn't make the cut, cause I'm not really a "Superhero", when I offer myself for this I told them "at least I'm green" :) and they couldn't resists when they saw some pics I send them.

WOW, stunning, really really good job. Can i just ask how did u make the UNSC eagle logo in the chest? I did make one at my first chest, but it failed, looked like crap close up.

Just to show some last minutes tweak I just made before the Ottawa Comiccon tomorrow

AR stuck on my back with 4 VELCRO :)
IMG_2221.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back