CyberBen Spartan 019 Mark VI wip -FINISHED!-

Status
Not open for further replies.
HUMINAHUMINAHUMINAHUMINAHUMINA!!! its beautiful. O,O so much want right now. that's really good, you should see about doing an understuit some time. thatd make this suit darn perfect.

@ Roceifin: Thanks. The undersuit is one of many project I got for the months to come before the Montreal Comiccon next September. I've done the neckseal with the pattern I receive for my donation to the 405th last year.

IMG_1947.jpg

I wish I could have the rest of the pattern, it would be a lot easier.

That is one awesome looking MC. Everything came out looking great, and all the small details just make all the better.

Thanks Thorn696, your right its the little details that make it look real. and I think your aware of that ;) it shows on your build, nice work on your Mark5

Here is a pic of all the pieces I put on to be the MC :cool
IMG_1991.jpg

it weights at least 40 pounds

Nice suit man, but it looks like you could have Heat stroke wearing all that undersuit material, I wear half as much under my MKVI and I feel like im going to have a heat stroke, but your suit looks great

Thanks Hyper, your right its kinda hot but not so bad I'm on the shilly side anyway, I never had a heat stroke so far. one of the good part to live in Montreal/Canada is the weather, its never to hot here.

Thanks Hyper, your right its kinda hot but not so bad I'm on the shilly side anyway, I never had a heat stroke so far. one of the good part to live in Montreal/Canada is the weather, its never to hot here.

LoL Good point cool weather has its benefits, I live in Florida its in the 80's right now and its December!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know how in the world I missed this.....that is some absolutely fantastic work there buddy!!

-Matt

Thanks mkshane81 and ONE END :)

I'm working on something bright these days, pics to come soon.

Personally, I can't believe this thread is still in the NOOB forum. Since I decided to start my Mk VI build, this is one of the projects I have been drawing inspiration from. Your building skills are solid, and the paint job is wonderful. I only hope that my build comes close to being this nice looking. Great job!

thank you carpathiavh99,

your ahead of me on the underarmor :angry, just kiding I'll be working on it soon, this winter :)

your not the first to tell my I should be in the Elite section, how do I get there, who decide who get to be in Elite ?

This is epic!! Again with why is this in noob still? The mods and admin will move it if they think its good enough. no idea why they haven't yet.

wow.
woooooow.
this is absolutely, 110%, movie quality, AMAZING work. It makes me want to work 10x harder on my build to try and achieve such excellence. I can't wait to see more

Great job! It looks better than the game, haha! Definitely pro armor there, gives me something great to aspire to! I especially love the paint job and clean lines.

Wow that's an awesome kit! That's the kind of quality we should all strive for as costumers. Well done!

Thanks @ Okami, Annanymous, Katsu, and Metalfire for your great compliments.

Annanymous your not the first ho tell me its "movie quality" friends of mine and random people from conventions told me that I should go work in Hollywood :p

Katsu its not that I want to brag about my suit but your right it does look better ;) in halo3 the graphics a so-so compare to Reach, so my main source for details was the 12" MC from McFarlane

MC and is buddy Yap-Yap
IMG_1921.jpg

Katsu its not that I want to brag about my suit but your right it does look better ;) in halo3 the graphics a so-so compare to Reach, so my main source for details was the 12" MC from McFarlane

MC and is buddy Yap-Yap

I think you've earned a little bragging time!

And is that a plush stuffed grunt!?

Yes it is, they were sold at the Seattle Halofest last august, only 5 000 made, Claude Errera from bungie bring the 500 or so grunts left at the end of it at is home and sold them $20 each, that's where I got it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back