Death Threat at school

Status
Not open for further replies.
Down Here, one of the teachers was making bombs in their basement... The cops found the bombs and then had to search our school. We had to sit on the oval all day... :cool:

praying for u man dont be too careful i would just stay home man like VT i doubt people expected him to kill anyone even thoguh they knew he was a little (alot) disturbed but yea dont let this bother you to much schools in my area have ha threaats alot

The worst non-violent, but relating to violence, thing happened to me last year. Some girl, who didn't like me, wrote dozens of signs and posted them through out the school. These signs said I had explosive devices and guns hidden on my person and in my locker. She also wrote more personal signs about me that weren't related to bombs. Naturally, the school completely screwed up. They did not evacuate the school, and did not enter into a state of security in which searches were conducted. They called me down to the office to confront me about it. They asked me if I knew anything about them, I said "no" and they asked if they could search my locker and backpack. They discovered there were no bombs, however, I was dreading that someone put bombs into my locker. The girls were caught on surveillance and expelled, but I was teased for the rest of the year about it.

Anyway, I hope everything was fine today at your school.

I've heard tape recordings of a school's high school principle "educating" a student to to drus, have sex, and skip school, the teacher himself said "if i had some pot, i'd smoke it, but i dunno where to buy it, and if i had a 18 year old girl infront of me, I'd do her"

The tape was released to the cops, and oh wah, they didnt even fire him, he admits to saying crap and he isnt fired, funny how teachers teaching anti drug, and abstinence are fired.

blinkava44 said:
"Last week a note was written in a girl's restroom
stall referencing November 7 and an indiscriminate threat.
We are taking all possible precautions including working with
the Public Safety Police Department. They will do a security
sweep tomorrow before students arrive for class and extra
Public Safety officers will be on site. Classes will be held per
our regular schedule."

Early this morning.. a note was found in a bathroom stall
saying that somebody was gunna "kill us all"
on wednesday..
kinda freaky that this could happen at a lil town like mine

but yeah guys, if you pray, im requesting you put my friends and family in there tonight

ill post 2morrow with how it all went and if anything actually went down. (hopefully it deff wont)

~Peter
man dont go tomorrow! One of my uncle's friends heard a rumor about columbine and he didnt go to school on April 20th, 1999 and look what happened... 2nd most deadliest school massacres in US history.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey guys thanks for the support.. im happy to say i made it home today safely.

we had classes as normal but we couldnt leave them at all.. and there were cops and dogs everywhere

475 of our 950 students were gone so it was a really quite day.

nobody really noes what happend yet.. thers rumors that 2 of the ppl were cought but im not sure if thats the truth or not.. all i no is that
nothign happen today.. thankfully. but there are gunna be cops here the rest of the week.

Glad to here everything turned out o.k. Now you just need to hope that some moron doesn't decide to copy-cat this at your school, which is what happened to my school. By the end of the school year we had three bomb threats, the first of which sounded serious as it was some guy had called the cops and made threat from a pre-paid cell phone, then there were idiots that thought it would be funny to write threats on the walls of a bathroom.

Thats good to hear, Lthings like this tend to happen as a joke like last year like many others posted, i also had a bomb threat. But they told us to wait outside the building so i guess they kind of took the right percautions. Then not long after that a Kid Shot him self 2 class rooms away from me. but in that case the school hada lock down. 1 year later nothing liek that has happend yet. So i guess now a days some kids/teens are getting crazy.

Spartan-121 said:
What school do u go to? I go to AHS,TX. We had a kid do the same thing last year, even had a list. Said he was going to recreate the Virginia Tech, and right after he had just gotten out of juvy. We had like twenty cops at school that day.
i go to NHS.

this happened way before VT though.

Apparently last year in mah school, there was a "hit list" and the dumbass girl did this:
*Girl comes in late for class*
Teacher: Why were you late?
Girl: I was writing my hit list.

As far as I know, the targeted students parent's were called and notified. Nothing ever happened.

Now listen up!

Never, ever be a hero. Being dead is not worth being respected. Life is better than death.
But, if you've got an opening, take the b*stard down and beat the crap out of them. Remember that once (if you do) get them, pinning them and possibly breaking a bone or two will not, ever, ever get you in trouble. I'm not saying breaking bones won't, but when your holed up in a classroom, gun threats, get out. Break out through the windows. Or stay and fight.
Just remember, if you get 'em, you have all the right to hurt them. Badly.

And remember that the value of human life can change in 2 seconds.

I have weird daydreams of what I would do if a shooter attacked out school.
It's pretty simple, if you want to know, I'll tell you. It's the most reasonable idea ever.

Ares said:
Apparently last year in mah school, there was a "hit list" and the dumbass girl did this:

As far as I know, the targeted students parent's were called and notified. Nothing ever happened.

Now listen up!

Never, ever be a hero. Being dead is not worth being respected. Life is better than death.
But, if you've got an opening, take the b*stard down and beat the crap out of them. Remember that once (if you do) get them, pinning them and possibly breaking a bone or two will not, ever, ever get you in trouble. I'm not saying breaking bones won't, but when your holed up in a classroom, gun threats, get out. Break out through the windows. Or stay and fight.

It's pretty simple, if you want to know, I'll tell you. It's the most reasonable idea ever.
i have daydreams about that too.

MaShEdPOTaToEs said:
ooh ooooh tell us TELL US! :D
mine usually consist of me grabbing the "perp's" arm, breaking it, grabbing the gun, then pinning him on the floor.

my dad teaches me how to do these things. :]

lol you guys should have saw my back pack last year, that things looked bullet proof because it was so loaded with books, papers and other stuff

bud im so glad nothing happend

Ares said:

Now listen up!

OH man whenever i hear of somthing like this i rehearse my actions in such an event. but after 5 seconds it turns into some crazy master chief fantasy in which im doing flips and **** and smacking people up.

but when you think about it its better if the whole class of people rushes the guy considering hes probably going to shoot everyone anyway.

but really enough of such morbid thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back