Desperate

Status
Not open for further replies.

brandonfincher

Is it possible that anyone can build one of these to sell to me. Im looking to get a very realistic looking one for under $300. I can spend about $250. If anyone will try this, i will be thankful to the 100th power. I know i probably sound like a retard asking this too..... but there has to be somebody out there willing to help.

Is it possible that anyone can build one of these to sell to me. Im looking to get a very realistic looking one for under $300. I can spend about $250. If anyone will try this, i will be thankful to the 100th power. I know i probably sound like a retard asking this too..... but there has to be somebody out there willing to help.

Wow. $300. That is an offer that no one will ever take.

First and foremost, we do not encourage selling of armor on 405th. There is a classified section but we rarely have much activitty there. Some members may willing to help you, but for that kind of money, good luck. Materials alone cost $300. You consider yourself lucky if someone is willing to sell you an accurate armor for $2,000.

If I may, I suggest that Mods lock this thread as well. Post like this is discouraged.

Even if someone agreed to build you a set of armor, I imagine they would charge you much more than $300. In some cases, the material cost alone approaches this figure, not to mention the labor costs.

The 405th is a costuming community, meaning that we build our own armors, share ideas, and help others to learn and make their own armor. Honestly, half the fun of having a suit of Spartan armor is knowing you made it yourself and the journey/process of doing it.

Give it a shot, it's really not as difficult as it seems. We'll help you along the way as long as you're willing to put in work yourself and research how to do it.

Your looking into the thousands for a full suit. Then add in some high price shipping getting it to you.

Go buy the rubies costume if your that desperate.

You'll be lucky m8. The materials come close to £500 quid!!! My suggestion is to knock one up yourself. log on to my videos on youtube - Technohog1 and you'll appreciate the labour of love that goes in to making these..£500 wouldnt get you the helmet!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back