Digg Experiment. Promoting The Podcasts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam

Forum Founder
Member DIN
S800
I'm conducting a marketing experiment. Some of it has to do with this job I'm going for, some of it no. If you have a Digg account, could you please digg this? If not, could you make an account and Digg this?

I'm seeing if I can get this video to 100,000 views by Monday as "proof" of marketing. Think I can do it? Will you help me do it?

http://digg.com/educational/Master_Chief_a...er_Go_on_a_Date

GREAT STUFF ADAM! loved it! You have my view 200x over! Creating an account now just to win the awsome assault rifle! ...And also to help out with the view thing...

Also Rube, AMAIZING helmet! That thing is PURE EPIC WIN! Adam, also great job on the paintjob! It realy brough the helmet to life.

CHEERS!

EDIT: Do you have any pictures of the painted ODST helmet? I just cant help not spazing out so I REALY WANT A PICTURE!!!! COME ON MAN, GO GO GO!!!

Sorry, but still, Rube, Adam, epic work guys.

Oh yea... oh well. No awfence Adam, but I prefer to not buy or win other peoples epic props, they put mine to shame and seeing how I know my friends will be like "WOW how did you make that!?!?!!!". I would have to say no I won it so its a downer... But I would buy it because I would be happy to take it off your hands and help you out with your funds. Too bad I have no money to spare at the moment...Oh well...

Still, Epic helmets!

The Diggs are coming, but we need comments to get it on the front page (I believe) Comment something :)

just a few more diggs and you'll be more popular than the charging elephant and fossil fragments! lol

Well, something funky happened... fell off upcoming stories.

Edit: I didn't realize that stories over 24 hours can't reach the main page. Ok, plan B.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back