Dmr- Wip

Status
Not open for further replies.
You effing win, bro. I almost pissed my pants drooling at those pics.

By the way, what did the people at GameStop say about your awesome rifle?

They said I couldn't bring it in because "it's not soft foam so it could be considered a weapon" those f***ing dicks. (makes me wish it was real... lol)

They should contact you and Lee Kegan to do the weapon props for the movie. :) Really and amazing DMR, great job, and I look forward to seeing more from you.

this is so l33t that I'm kind of intimidated and scared.

this has made me realize why weapon props are considered more advanced than making armor is.

i dont even know what to say or exactly what to comment on, but simply this is incredibly awesome and I am in awe of your work.

WOW!!! Awesome!!
Now you can go
anime-8b.gif

WOW your DMR is absolutely stunning. your attention to detail is amazing. and your replica is outstanding. you have true talent my friend. keep it up.

Wow. Good ass weapon. But i see its made from, wood, how do you get those nice smooth angles? i cut, i sand, i loose the apperance cause it just gets too much outa shape. Help?!!

Wow. Good ass weapon. But i see its made from, wood, how do you get those nice smooth angles? i cut, i sand, i loose the apperance cause it just gets too much outa shape. Help?!!

Thanks!
All I can really say is just keep at, it all comes with practice. The first battle rifle I made was terribly unsmooth and it looked horrible, (I don't think there was a single straight line on it!) but after enough time I learned a few techniques and developed a steady hand. Practice -> Patience -> Perfection =D

They said I couldn't bring it in because "it's not soft foam so it could be considered a weapon" those f***ing dicks. (makes me wish it was real... lol)

The irony of this is that I routinely go into my local Gamestop open-carrying a firearm. But then, that's Virginia. I don't know about Orgeon. Lovely work on the rifle, sir.

Wow...
I just finished reading this entire thread and feel inspired, my friend... this is wonderful work. Cheers to you, you must be very proud!

did you use apep file first..how did you get all the detail and proportions right??

If you look back through my thread it should be apparent that I did not use a pep file, and how could I? It's wood lol. And close scrutiny will reveal that most of the proportions of my gun are actually incorrect :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back