Do you guys want halo 5 to fully come to pc?

Discussion in 'General Halo Discussion' started by StayFrosty, Feb 20, 2017.

1. StayFrosty

StayFrosty

I have not yet, I need to remember to buy that steam card!

2. agentflorida

agentflorida

Multiplayer for a H3 anniversary was pretty much Halo online's purpose.

3. StayFrosty

StayFrosty

Possibly. Maybe they are working on Halo 3 Anniversary now and that's why Halo Online was cancelled.

4. agentflorida

agentflorida

And wouldn't the Master Chief collection count as some form of Halo 3 anniversary?

5. StayFrosty

StayFrosty

I would say that the Halo 3 on the MCC is more of an "upscaling" of sorts. It's still the same game, but now supports a higher framerate and resolution.

6. PerniciousDuke

PerniciousDuke

bump StayFrosty , have you downloaded HL2?

You made me want to give Half Life 1 a go again. Like I said, never beat it. I'm about halfway through now. I like it, but I am still glad that I started with Half-Life 2. Also, not sure if we mentioned, but it is a puzzle 1st person shooter. So hopefully you don't get frustrated with the puzzles. Just think like a scientist... Gravity, mass, motion... If you get stuck use the environment, the physics are so realistic in that game, they are the answer to most puzzles. Figured I'd rather tell you that then have you look up the answer to every one online. :/ I've been having to look up for Half-Life 1. It's frustrating too because most of the time I thought of the right thing but abandoned it because the physics of the older game made it seem like it wasn't working.

mblackwell1002 likes this.
  7. mblackwell1002

mblackwell1002

And that's where Black Mesa applies some fixes. They fixed physics, gameplay issues, and improved the game in general. The Xen levels are now totally different, and actually fit in with the rest of the game and are more enjoyable. no more screaming while you rock-hop. :D

8. StayFrosty

StayFrosty

Haha yeah I've got it but I've yet to download it because I've been playing the Quake Champions closed beta every weekend. I really need to have that going on during the week so I can work on projects during the weekend...

9. StayFrosty

StayFrosty

mblackwell1002 PerniciousDuke I forgot to mention I got the "Big Orange Box" for $20 which includes HL1, HL2 + episodes and Portal 1! I was really surprised that they had a deal like that, but now I'll get to play the entire Half Life series and Portal 1, which I've been meaning to play for a while.

Edit: Just looked again, and it includes Half Life 1 deathmatch. A little bit sneaky, but I don't mind too much since it's still a better deal than buying separately, and I was looking forward to HL2 way more anyways. Plus, I got Portal, so that's a bonus.

Last edited: May 1, 2017
  10. mblackwell1002

mblackwell1002

Nice, man! You're actually making me want to play some HL2 as well....Ooohh...I'm doing it. Today. yes...in a dark room. so much fun...

11. StayFrosty

StayFrosty

Haha yeah I'm really excited to start tonight!

PerniciousDuke likes this.
  12. lemontree

lemontree New Member

Na, I'm happy to play on console. Enough PC games as there is.

CommanderPalmer likes this.