Do you guys want halo 5 to fully come to pc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, there's a new fan-made PC Halo game called "Installation 0-1" and it looks pretty cool, especially considering it's VERY early in the production stage. If push comes to shove, you can always get that.

HERE is a link

Whad'ya think?

What is Installation 0-1 like? Halo 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 , reach? what game is it closest to? and I mean in everyway?

What is Installation 0-1 like? Halo 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 , reach? what game is it closest to? and I mean in everyway?
It's super early in production as I already mentioned; animations and rigs aren't quite finalized, but it's meant to be similar to Halo 3. It has not been released, so we don't know much about it- check out the link to their page, man!

Oh, there's a new fan-made PC Halo game called "Installation 0-1" and it looks pretty cool, especially considering it's VERY early in the production stage. If push comes to shove, you can always get that.

HERE is a link

Whad'ya think?
I've seen Installation 01, and it does look pretty promising. The problem is that these games always end up with like 60 players daily. I'll be following it, but I'm not sure what to think just yet.

There's a rumor circulating that Halo 3 Anniversary is coming to PC. When I saw it yesterday I legitimately though it was an April Fools joke, but they have "evidence" which is pretty weak. I've written off Halo 3 Anniversary happening a long time ago, and don't expect a Halo PC release possibility until 2018, so I'm not getting my hopes up for this at all, but hey, you never know.

As far as I can tell it's in the style of the classic Halo games, but has some of the modern stuff added in.

Ha, that's what they said about Halo CE and 2 anniversary; that it was never going to happen. we'll see what the outcome is.

bump StayFrosty , have you downloaded HL2?

You made me want to give Half Life 1 a go again. Like I said, never beat it. I'm about halfway through now. I like it, but I am still glad that I started with Half-Life 2. Also, not sure if we mentioned, but it is a puzzle 1st person shooter. So hopefully you don't get frustrated with the puzzles. Just think like a scientist... Gravity, mass, motion... If you get stuck use the environment, the physics are so realistic in that game, they are the answer to most puzzles. Figured I'd rather tell you that then have you look up the answer to every one online. :/ I've been having to look up for Half-Life 1. It's frustrating too because most of the time I thought of the right thing but abandoned it because the physics of the older game made it seem like it wasn't working.

And that's where Black Mesa applies some fixes. They fixed physics, gameplay issues, and improved the game in general. The Xen levels are now totally different, and actually fit in with the rest of the game and are more enjoyable. no more screaming while you rock-hop. :D

bump StayFrosty , have you downloaded HL2?

You made me want to give Half Life 1 a go again. Like I said, never beat it. I'm about halfway through now. I like it, but I am still glad that I started with Half-Life 2. Also, not sure if we mentioned, but it is a puzzle 1st person shooter. So hopefully you don't get frustrated with the puzzles. Just think like a scientist... Gravity, mass, motion... If you get stuck use the environment, the physics are so realistic in that game, they are the answer to most puzzles. Figured I'd rather tell you that then have you look up the answer to every one online. :/ I've been having to look up for Half-Life 1. It's frustrating too because most of the time I thought of the right thing but abandoned it because the physics of the older game made it seem like it wasn't working.
Haha yeah I've got it but I've yet to download it because I've been playing the Quake Champions closed beta every weekend. I really need to have that going on during the week so I can work on projects during the weekend...

mblackwell1002 PerniciousDuke I forgot to mention I got the "Big Orange Box" for $20 which includes HL1, HL2 + episodes and Portal 1! I was really surprised that they had a deal like that, but now I'll get to play the entire Half Life series and Portal 1, which I've been meaning to play for a while.

Edit: Just looked again, and it includes Half Life 1 deathmatch. A little bit sneaky, but I don't mind too much since it's still a better deal than buying separately, and I was looking forward to HL2 way more anyways. Plus, I got Portal, so that's a bonus.

Last edited:
Nice, man! You're actually making me want to play some HL2 as well....Ooohh...I'm doing it. Today. yes...in a dark room. so much fun...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back