• Yeah!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Organs in mains

I recently finished robogenesis's master chief helmet and i think it is massive, wat do you think?
is about 26cm tall and about 35 cm long

next to rulers
[attachment=4895:rulers.jpg]
next to halo 2 master chief and halo 3 figures
[attachment=4896:next_to_figs.jpg]
On head lol
[attachment=4899:$n_head.jpg]

That's not FS helmet. And whe cant tell you if the scale is good unless you have a picture of you wearing it. But the pep look's good well done! :)

smilie120 said:
That's not FS helmet. And whe cant tell you if the scale is good unless you have a picture of you wearing it. But the pep look's good well done! :)
Thanks, i'll try to take a pic with it on. Correct it isn't flying squirel i just found out. Its robo genisis's.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shade said:
It's okay, paper/cardstock models always do that (at least to me) :)
it does put a bit of bummer on it lol.But i'm happy with and i'll probably still glass it and hopefully add some leds and have it just for display

I'm 5'8'' and I make all my MC helmets atleast 26/27 cm tall in height. They always seem to fit me. I'd play with the scale and try to see if you can get it to the desired height in centimeters. I'm not saying to make it 26 or 27 cm, but just try a guistimate, I guestimate all my pep and they usually come out right sized, although I do use some math to check.

lol man i saw this and i laughed my ass of (no offence it looks great) it just it makes you look like a master chief boble head scale it down and itll look awsome
On head lol
[attachment=4899:$n_head.jpg]
[/quote]

Don't worry about it being too big... You could always use it as a display model or to make your friends laugh ;)

I hate to say it again but...
Too Big.
If its a robo model just take your height in inches, IE (your height in ft) * 12 + any partial inchies + 2 or 4 = Scale.
Forexample: If you're 4ft6Inces tall.
4*12+6+2 or 4 = SCALE. You put that in the box where it says Scale: 80
The 2 or 4 extra inches are to make sure you have enough room.

leegrisham said:
I hate to say it again but...
Too Big.
If its a robo model just take your height in inches, IE (your height in ft) * 12 + any partial inchies + 2 or 4 = Scale.
Forexample: If you're 4ft6Inces tall.
4*12+6+2 or 4 = SCALE. You put that in the box where it says Scale: 80
The 2 or 4 extra inches are to make sure you have enough room.

sorry to cut into your topic but leegrisham made me have to ask does this apply for FS's helmet or is there another cool easy way for this.

cause im about 5'7" give or take an inch or two and any helmet i have made so far has been like an inch or two too small and i'd rather have a lil too big helmet than one i cant put one

Tre Battle said:
sorry to cut into your topic but leegrisham made me have to ask does this apply for FS's helmet or is there another cool easy way for this.
That method using your height for scaling only works if you body proportion is similar or close to that of Master Chief. It never worked for me. I suggest that you search for the thread titled "Pep scaling question" and you'll see an alternative method.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back