Do you want RECONZ?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cobbatron

Did you miss the first day of the release to get your Reach Recon helmet?

Audience: Yeah......

THEN LOOK NO FURTHER!!!! I have just what you need!!!!
Sure you cant have it in the game, BUT YOU CAN HAVE IT IN REAL LIFE!!!!!

Follow the linkw below and get RECON the way it is MEANT TO BE SEEN!!!!
Helmet
Top helmet Add-On
(set helmet to regular helmet size for your head, then set the scale the same for the add-on

Screenshot2010-09-24at84035PM.png

Screenshot2010-09-25at102726AM.png

Screenshot2010-09-25at102740AM.png

Screenshot2010-09-25at102819AM.png

YAY!!!!

I'm almost done, what height do you want it? :D

This is a monster, 208 pieces counting the floats :l
23 floats..... 208-23= 185 pieces....
I'm fixing it up, by 3 it should be up and running

Edit 2: Piece number going down fast.... Currently at 165, confident I can get to at least 90

Wow. I have to restart the arrangement of the pieces cuz it's in A4 and I want to put it in Letter for everyone to make it :l

Edit: WOOOT!!!!!! Went WAAAAAAAAAAY faster then expected! About to leave soon, so it took about 3 hours of work in total, plus the 2 and a half hours for Rhinoc, for a total of 5 hours and a half of work and its done! :D
Clocking in at 114 pieces total, 91 pieces not counting floats!
Told ya I could get it down to that :p
Without further ado, here you go!
Now, where was that old Emile helmet I never finished....
BTW, Rhinoc, don't forget to turn on Edge Ids!

Nice work man....i have mine in the game and cause i gots the legendary edition....it's on fire....now i can haz the pepped version....excellent!

When I make some casts for mine, you guys just wait...

MWAAAHAAHAHAHAAA

@Cirkob5477- YOU ARE DA MAN MAN!!!!!!

LOL! seriously though... seeing what all HAS been made around here... I would'nt be surprised if someone DID figure out how to do the flaming helm... (those electric fireplaces with the fake, plastic light-up flames keep coming to mind...)

Tell me how that goes so I know if there's something to fix :p

Edit: BTW, it's set to my head height, so you'll have to change it. Oh and dont forget to add a few centimeters to it because of the attachment ^^

yo hey guys i tried making myslef an armor but it never worked out. i need major help o il buy5 from you guys. please im need of help!!!

I'm too busy 'people-watching' at the airport to find/post an appropriate reaction face pic for this.

So I'll just say great job Rhinoc!

You people are insane and I mean that in a good way.
Seriously ask anyone at my school and they will tell you I am completely insane! No joke! I go around and yell at people out of no where, talk with a number of different voices to people I dont know, poping a couple of jokes in class to mess with the teachers... All sorts of stuff...
haha
Thanks guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back