doe anybody know of any website who make and sell halo armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

arny

I know westerfieldstudios make and sel armor any body else out there as well?Does anybody have pics of night time pics of there halo costumes ? does anybody leds in the shoulder armor pieces with led as well as the forarm armor pieces with leds strips on the rght and left that light up thigh armor with led s please let me know thanks

I know westerfieldstudios make and sel armor any body else out there as well?Does anybody have pics of night time pics of there halo costumes ? does anybody leds in the shoulder armor pieces with led as well as the forarm armor pieces with leds strips on the rght and left that light up thigh armor with led s please let me know thanks

No offense, but it's hard to understand you.....

Are you asking for pics 0F Westerfield's armor, or other people's? Are you also asking if people put LEDS in their armor?

If you're asking about the LEDS in the armor check this thread: http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/25298-LongShot-X-s-Mark-VI-HD-MJOLNIR-Armor-WIP

Ok yeah if you want the armor and don't care about the satisfaction of making your own - you need to know all your measurements and contact someone a website, as you said, might exist but generally each armor has to be individually sized to the person in question - a "Large" helmet might fit me - but not everyone else, even if "large" has a standard sizing everything follows by.

As for lights, yeah, just head to the DIY (Do it yourself) section about it (*Tayl0r* linked it) and just put them in anything you get ahold of that fits you right.

Honestly though, the greatest thing about this hobby is wearing what you make, do a good job and everyone notices and gives you that extra respect for doing such a great job. Just don't claim you did something when you didn't though, hollow victories really destroy you inside.

Just a warning, Making/Selling armour, is actually a violation of the rules of the 405th. We prefer you make your own, learn and gain the experience on your own.

Please go to eBay and look for the armor you are interested. This site encourages members to make their own armor. Making and selling, as Zerebin, pointed out are discouraged. Once you become an infantryman, you can see the classifieds. However, you won't see any of the veterans here sell a complete set of armor.

I suggest that MODs lock this thread as well.

i just dont know or have the born talent to make armor .dont get me wrong i dont mind wearing armor made by others but as far as valcum formoring all that good stuff not a clue. and no way am i going to watch you tube video oof others making armor on the web

If you buy it, it wont be cheap. People charge a lot for their work. I suggest checking Ebay constantly. You may be able to pick up parts here and there until you have a suit, but usually, its someones old suit made to fit them. And chances are, you wont get the whole suit form one seller, which means you will need to paint it once you have it all.

The nature of these suits demand that they are scaled to the person wearing them. If you buy off of ebay, or anywhere really, contact the seller with your measurements to make sure that it will fit.

Even then, you will most likely need to make adjustments. This isnt a fast or cheap hobby, building it yourself is the best (and cheapest) way to get your own set though.

Buying a suit with LEDs will cost you even more, or you can install them on your own if you find a suit that fits.

It IS worth it to watch those videos and do it yourself.

Good luck Arny, whatever you choose!

If I were you, I'd be prepared for a shock on the price anyway. A decent made to measure costume with a really good paint and weathering job could easily cost you in excess of $2,000 USD - then you'll want a weapon too - add another $300 - $400 for something really good and you can see why most people make their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back