Dr who New version dalek pepakura 1:1 scale

Status
Not open for further replies.

unheared

here is movieman's new project.
I would like to thank movieman again for letting me post him work. .

here is a few words as always

" I have started on the new version dalek from dr who, as normal with me, I have gone for the life sized scale.... Just print off on to paper and then glue together and then use PVA or spray mount glue to mount parts on to a thick gauge cardboard.... time to raid the local supermarket. Then assemble your very own dalek... as normal you can fibre glass over the cardboard or if you are an expert with wood, you are welcome to use these parts as templates to construct a wood version. Please feel free to share with others, but remember who created these.
icon_mrgreen.gif

newdalekspicture.jpg

dalekmidsection.jpg

dalekbase.jpg

http://www.4shared.com/file/UivjY3q3/dalek_life_size_base.html
http://www.4shared.com/file/TeRarPop/dalek_life_size_gun_section.html
http://www.4shared.com/file/u1Aajrkn/life_size_head_section.html

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Finally, my dream of becoming a Dalek can be realized!

This is truly a triumph! A fiberglass-wood construction would be the best way to complete this. Now all I need is somebody to convert the file into PDF.

this is so awsome unheared thank you very much for posting and thanks to movieman as well dose he have his own blog or something with more of his work if so please let me know awesome thanks again

head now added to 1st post.

message from movieman.

Hi there dudes,

WoW.... did not expect my stuff to take off like this
1.gif
I do not have a blog as I simply don't have the time to keep it up to date, I will just keep uploading anything, I have uploaded the new dalek head and I will continue to produce the rare and hard to get stuff for the fans out there, I enjoy creating 1:1 scale items.

I see someone has asked for a pdf version, I will convert the files to PDF format for those who need it,

he is a friend who like me is dr who mad lol
after I asked him, he said I can post his work.
As he is busy he cant post on that many forums.
he is a member of a different forum.
that why I want to help not just here but on a few others. he said it was ok.
you see I wanted to give some thing back to this web site with his help.

he did join Dug0beetle old forums before it closed.

I hope its ok to keep posting ?

forgot to say your stargate pep cobra head and collar has been unfolded
but i cant find the stargate topic :(

Yeah! Just keep supplying us with awesome!

I can't wait for the PDF version, thanks for offering to do that. I really want to build this :)

Thank you thank you thank you! My Wifes loves Dr. who and the Daleks, I tried making her a scratch built cyber-men head but alas it didn't turn out too well. Thank you!

Added to the list of Projects I HAVE to do before my heart fails and I finally die off.

Awesome.

and sorry if this qualifies for Necro-Posting, but I ama huge Doctor Who fan and JUST thought "hey.. why not make stuff out of Pep?" for it. LOL

Good work! I've never seen someone do this before! I would have thought that this would have been easier as a scratch build.

EXTERMINATE!

I asked over at The RPF (where I first found this build) but does anybody here know where I can find the eyestalk, gun, and plunger arm to make a complete Dalek?

Careful for necro posting, the last post was 2011

In regards to your question, PVC piping would be far better than pep

Thank you and I actually didn't even look at the date of the post >.< i just recently found the pep for the Dalek and realized it's still missing quite a few things from it. I don't know where movieman got the object file for it since it's also missing the neck section. Guess i got a lot of research to do to make a complete dalek.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back