Dragonknight's Mk Vi Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragonknight said:
halocostume002-3.jpg

Did you mark the visor with a red pen or something. Cus its either that or your not mixing your bondo well enough. The hardening paste should be mixed evenly throughout the filler and you shouldn't see any red streaks. remember don't stir.

Last edited by a moderator:
Falling_Jihad said:
Did you mark the visor with a red pen or something. Cus its either that or your not mixing your bondo well enough. The hardening paste should be mixed evenly throughout the filler and you shouldn't see any red streaks. remember don't stir.
No the red stuff on the helmet is spot putty. I had filled in the holes and realized that the details needed to be higher. So I put more bondo on top of it. Whats showing is the spot putty between the two layers of bondo and where it went over the edge of the details.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well everyone I've decided to put my MK VI project on the back burner for now. I've recently purchased one of Ithica's Hayabusa casts and I'm currently working on the torso for it. So I guess that you can now say that thi is my Hayabusa WIP thread but not really because I purchased some of the parts. I'll have some pics tommorrow night. I'm pulling an all nighter to get the main part of the chest done then work on the hayabusa part after work. Cya then.

Dragonknight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back