Not open for further replies.
scan0001.jpg
scan0002-1.jpg
scan.jpg
halo-3-20070111002624414_thumb.jpg
halo-3-20061205095656193_thumb.jpg

Spartan 021 said:
Thats awsome Ben, thanks a ton :mrgreen:

hope it helps. The armor is the same on almost evey character, the only dif. is the head, and the helmet. So you can just do the helmet, and use marcus as a ref. for the body. Might speed things up.

Also found this and thought it was cool.

gears_small.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Id love to but not 3 mintues my xbox just **** it self out. Id like to say it was the video cable but no. :mad:

BenStreeper said:
Spartan 021 said:
Thats awsome Ben, thanks a ton :mrgreen:

hope it helps. The armor is the same on almost evey character, the only dif. is the head, and the helmet. So you can just do the helmet, and use marcus as a ref. for the body. Might speed things up.

Also found this and thought it was cool.

gears_small.jpg

thats a awesome drawing...i like that style

Ya i got the one year warrinty so im going saturday to swap for a new one becuase i work all friday night.

My 360 just bugged out on me. I've had it for roughly 14 months and is past its warranty. Does anyone know how much it is to send it in to get it fixed or replaced?

Redsleighdown said:
they will replace '05 models for free.
Well that's a relief.

BenStreeper said:
no but you can find out here 1(800) 4my-xbox

Xbox tech support for customers
Alright thanks, I'll give them a call.

if u got the reciept u can go back to the stoer and they have to return it. Ithink. That is what everyone i know plus me did an it worked out just finr. they give u an new box and everything. By the way don't believe microsofts shipping dates. They said 5 days and it only got proccesed the 4th day. It is so slow

Got my new one but it now wont play oblivion but will play all others :evil:

Btw sorry i start a long off topic disc. in this thread. :$ops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back