Drawn away?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing that draws me away from 405th is playing Halo for extended periods of time, but that always makes me want to build halo armor :D, so im always back.

I'm not really around much anymore either. I mean I'm around, just not doing the work i need too. Between work, schooling, and working on personal works my time is very slim.

I feel bad that i haven't put out any new models yet, or got the one someone was waiting for done. I just haven't been able to put the hours of work into it like i could anymore.

All,

I don't mean to resurrect this thread. Instead of starting a whole new thread of the issues that we have today, I thought I just bring this up again.

Recently there are huge influx of noobs in 405th. I can tell by the threads that are being asked. Conversely, there is a big decline of veterans. This is not necessary a bad thing if all noobs do some reading before asking all types of questions that can be answered in the stickies. Maybe that is why so many veterans decided to skip 405th and go to RPF and the likes.

First of all, I don't mean to disrespect to anyone. If you are noob, please read this thoroughly. This will help everyone in the long run.

1) Please read, read, read
405th has a wealth of information. Answers to everything in your mind can be answered in the stickes. If you are noob, please start here.
http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/30542-NOOB-reading-list

2) DO NOT start an introduction thread. Please use this. http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/11765-Introduce-Yourself

3) Make sure you understand what is/is not allowed. I've seen too many indecision, double-posting, attention threads. Please read this carefully. http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/11045-Forum-Infractions-Warnings-and-Offenses

4) DO NOT start a thread to ask one simple question. All questions can be answered through the stickies. If you still cannot find what you need, please use the appropriate stickies.

5) Please user proper grammar, capitalization and punctuation. It is already difficult to read 10 different question in one paragraph, but to decipher when a question ends and begins is really frustrating.

I wonder when all the current vets will finally hang it up here. I know I'm posting less and less here and checking out other forums. Heck, I think I've posted more replies on my Youtube channel in the last 2 days than I've posted here in the last 2 months. I'm just not happy with the way things are run here currently. I can't even get my build thread moved out of noob section, and into creation discussion with my daughters suit, lol. I just recently had to dig it up out of noob section just to add a video. I guess todays noob is tomorrows veteran though, as that's where we all started.

Im happy here. I was gone for a while cause I had some real life stuff to deal with but I never forgot this place. I was a 405th newbie last year when I was building my first suit. I read all the stickies and followed everything like CoolC said and everything turned out well. All new people should really do that. My Mark VI suit is almost 100% complete and I think it looks really well for a first try just following stickies and advice from others. Though I wouldn't call myself a veteran, maybe after a few more suits I will be...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back