Dreadmullets Podcast's

Status
Not open for further replies.

DreadMullet

"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="630" height="350"></embed></object>

damn processing period... i cant stay up any later, if this doesnt work i will figure it out tomorrow... but if it does, here is my first vid, hope yall enjoy.

--------------------------------
update time... yes.
"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="630" height="350"></embed></object>

Last edited by a moderator:
The video is well done. I like the diff projects you have going on. I am starting to think that members always have projects going on..lol. Great vid.

Ithica

"I'm not going to do what SPARTAN II did, and say 'um' and 'uh' a lot." Thanks for rubbing it in, buddy :p lol

I concur with Ithica. Great first vid. I found it amusing that the size of your "small" workshop is about the same size as my living room! :lol:

Seems Lee's inadvertently motivated others here to redo their own wooden weapon props. I like how your M6G V2.0 is shaping up. I'm sure Lee would be more than willing to give you some tips on how to get the slide to work :D

I love the different projects you've got going, btw. Nice work you've done on the SPNKr rocket launcher you're keeping. As I'd mentioned in your "WTS Rocket Launcher WiP" thread, it's the best one I've seen so far. You've got skills, dude ;)

DreadMullet, great first vid.

On the slide, I'll PM you!

Loved the shop. It reminds me of mine, except you have a lot of great armor projects going on.

your new Marine Helm is lookin' good. little more bondo and BAM!
I need a workshop and not a deck!
bandsaw = fun!
thanks for sharin'

JediStumpy said:
I need a workshop and not a deck!

dont diss decks man lol, but i know how you feel. i used a deck and a small shed.

Great vid mullet!! cant wait to see the smg and marine torso done. love the gonk droid btw.

Nice vid Dread! I'll second the praise for the bandsaw, it's a workhorse. The only problem with your vid I found is that you didn't show off the H2 ODST more. :p Let us get a closer look at that thing! The cheek detailing makes me want to see the sides and top of it.

Thanks Ithica... you lee, Privateer, and adam have been motivating me to work more... something about watching a video is just more inspiring than looking at pictures... keep doing what you do.

I had to do it spartan... it was to easy, but i realized i say "you know" alot... i mean alot. you know? but my shop is small, once you get 2 people in there, trying to do work, it gets small. and thanks for the complements.

and lee i got your PM, and im looking forward to our conversation later.

Jedistumpy there is nothing wrong with working on a deck... i mean look what you have accomplished so far... all last summer and fall i had to work on my deck, i kinda miss it.

thanks for the complements Jango, i figured you would of liked the mando helmets... that gonk droid needs to hurry up and go to his new home, taking up to much space in my small shop...

Loess i didnt show the odst because yours puts mine to shame... it just isnt up to par... the indents above the ears arent on my odst, i didnt really like the look of it... so are you and me going to make this deal? i would love to see a SPNKr shoot a t-shirt.

whats the deal did nobody like my intro?

DreadMullet said:
[...]

I had to do it spartan... it was to easy, but i realized i say "you know" alot... i mean alot. you know? but my shop is small, once you get 2 people in there, trying to do work, it gets small. and thanks for the complements.

[...]

whats the deal did nobody like my intro?

I know you did, buddy. It's all good :lol:

As for your intro, you mean the part where you're saying "Hold on a sec while I take this piece of crap (the helmet) off"? I was laughing my @$$ off for a while, just because of the way you said that, and also because one moment you had the helmet on then suddenly you didn't. Like POOF!:lol:

actually i was talking about my little spartan sprite thing shooting the 405th logo with a rocket launcher... i put a hard 1 hr or work into it... wanted to have the coolest intro.

but i am glad you liked my intro with the CrapVI helm, i thought it was pretty funny. :D

DreadMullet said:
actually i was talking about my little spartan sprite thing shooting the 405th logo with a rocket launcher... i put a hard 1 hr or work into it... wanted to have the coolest intro.

but i am glad you liked my intro with the CrapVI helm, i thought it was pretty funny. :D

Oh! Duh! :oops:

Yeah, I thought that was pretty kewl, too :)

hey if you need to get rid of any of those failed SMG's im open for some :) but good job, that sucks that your mold messed up

You are working your butt off......you have some good things coming out. You need me to mold the SMG....lol

Ithica

dave like i asked ya earlier you want to mold an smg? hit me up and we can work out the details.

thefettman: dont know about that, the seams are just to terrible... but you could mold them in half and connect them like adam use to do... so if anyone wants to pick up this mold for very cheap, let me know... im not guaranteeing anything on it tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.