Props Dreadmullets Ma5K

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ithica

Sr Member
Well this has been a lil bit of a surprise but now it is time to release the beast. Here is Dreadmullets MA5K.

MA5K_Comparrison.jpg

Adams AR Vs. Dreadmullets Master and Replica.

Ithica

that... is... so... awesome. i cant wait to see those in RL. that is one of the coolest guns i have ever seen!

I can't quite tell from the pic, but can it use the same mag that Adam's AR uses?

It looks about right with the same style of slush casting but I'm not too trusting of my eyes.

This mag is wider and shorter. I will mold the mag for it today and I am complete. Now it's casting time. This will be released to the public shortly.

Ithica

Yodajammies said:
Nice lookin mold you've got there.

Thank you. I think it is one of my best so far. It only cost $450.00 to do...hahahahaa....I spend to much.

Ithica

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I could see it being shorter but I didn't know if that could be a minor trimming fix for it.

And must say, awesome piece.

Thanks for bringing forth yet another bit of Halo beauty to the world to those who worked on it.

Hot damn!!

Deadmullet's MA5K looks really badass!!

All that detail and ferocity in one small package.

Great job you guys

-Pony

0_< AHHH!! So much drool! Need... mop... now... :p

I can't wait to see this in person! I'm assuming these are going to be hollow roto casts? And what reference material was this from? The art of halo? Or just the ghosts of onyx book? Whatever it is, this thing is incredibly sexy. If only I had more money :D

*Must focus on finishing suit before worrying about accesories*

LeeKegan said:
Great build DreadMullet, and Good mold there Ithica.

I second that, on both counts! Love the crazy amount of detailing on that beaut :)

Shade said:
Why must you guys make awesome stuff?

'Cuz they can :) lol

HeavyGunner said:
0_< AHHH!! So much drool! Need... mop... now... :p

I can't wait to see this in person! I'm assuming these are going to be hollow roto casts? And what reference material was this from? The art of halo? Or just the ghosts of onyx book? Whatever it is, this thing is incredibly sexy. If only I had more money :D

*Must focus on finishing suit before worrying about accesories*

I would imagine the reference material used was a combination of both, with maybe a bit of creative license thrown in ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Dave you did a great job on the mold, and you did it so quick... great work my friend.

and i am pleased that yall like the gun so much, i wanted to get it done and have it molded before i posted anything about it... i will post up some build pics here shortly and maybe post up the blueprints i made for it... maybe :D ...

quick description. the only reference was from the cover of Ghost of onyx, and i also looked over the great pep file done by ???? (i cant remember who made the Ma5k model, sorry dude)... but the truth is i cant take full credit for the epicness of this, because for my blueprints i took the file that Legendary armor made for their Ma5c, and chopped it and added some shapes and designed the prints off of their file... so thats why i might not post them, i do not have permission from those guys to edit/repost the file... anyways, so with the lack of references and the fact that little is known about the weapon i decided to use alot of creative freedom... i made the forward grip more like the Ma5 series, and added body details that look more like the detail on the Ma5c... the Cary handle is also closer to the Br, then what is on the Pep file/GoO cover.

so yea, build time on this was 8 days from planning to final touches. It has been done for over a month, i was just waiting to ship it to dave.

and when i get on my other computer i will post up some pics.

Joel I an happy that you are pleased. My wife needs a huge amount of credit on the molding as well. She built the box aarounfd the main body and she did so fast and it was so sleek. Without her awesome work the mold wouldn't look so great and hence this spectacular weapon would not have had the chance to shine the way it does. Thank you Joel for the opportunity to do such a fine piece, thank you Brittany for your massive amount of help, thank you Null.exe for lending me a hand and thank you all for such positive feedback.

Ithica

I kinda had a feeling wifezilla would've had a hand in helping with this, lol. I love how she's all for jumping feet-first into these projects. She's a fine example of the sort of contributions the female members here make, even if it's not making a prop or armour per say. I say, credit all around to everyone who collaborated on this! This is exactly the sort of joint efforts I love to see going on around here. Gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling inside :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back