Props Dreadmullets Ma5K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heratic18 said:
Wow dudes!!! This is amazing, I just found this site a few days ago and I find stuff like this. I mean this gun was just a 2D picture on the frount of a Book and you have made it real. Its like you invented the gun in the first place. Keep up this awesome work!!!!

well im glad that you like it...and in a sense i did invent it, I made up alot of my own detail, and changed the front grip to what i thought would be more accurate to its description...well maybe i didnt invent it, but i think i did a real nice job. And it isnt likely that you will find another one like it, the only other Ma5k i have seen is Link's, and his is far more accurate to the one picture available than mine... i just thought it need more detail.

well, welcome to the site, and i hope that in the future we can see some of your work.

Last edited by a moderator:
mayby i was a little bit harsh, but for a mag to hold 60 7.62x68,3 mm rounds, the mag would need to be at least 34-35 cm heigh in the ma5k styla magazine.

but what was missing in that post (my labtop is always freezing and crashing)

that this is a awesome replica one of the best that I have seen.

ps. the point is ALL halo weapons are either undersized or oversized, if anyone is making a replica he should make the weapon in the right size, exspecially if the maker is either in the military or ex-military.

Dreadmullet this wasn't meant with any harm, just a personal opinion.

*Scratches his metal-plated head, perplexed* :unsure

I agree a more concise explanation is in order. As far as I can tell, the stock end of his MA5K looks just as it should. I mean, he based that part of the design off of Legendary Armour's MA5B schematics, which are pretty darn accurate.

As such, your statement doesn't really make much sense without further explanation, dude :unsure

Got mine yesterday, that's some really nice work for having one cover art painting to go by.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back