Dvine Infektion's Wip Mk Vi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Humboldt_spartan said:
hey i didnt know you were on red team!things are looking good , i like how you mocked up the calf piece to fit ya a lil better , rock on \m/

Haha yea thx, sorta had to expand them n the thighs. Too much running n weight carryin in the marine corp, lol but ivehad to shrink sum parts too. Bicep band was a touch too big.

And yea, im gonna rep the reds. Even though they' re quite simple minded.

Thx again im out!

Last edited by a moderator:
friends a pepping god is among us :eek

amazing dude awesome (other constructive descriptive word added later)

Your stuff came out lookin like that WITHOUT bondo!? o_O It looks good. Kinda makes me wonder if I can finish up my DARE armor without using bondo. If I think I knew it would still look good without it, then I WILL have my stuff finished in time for the release! YAY *happy dance* LOL :D

kokujo17 said:
Great looking armor, I'm working on the mark VI as well. Here all the HD parts you'll need HD Armor

Thx, yea i realized i didnt get the hd greave or thighs. Im going to replace those, just recently hit a financial snag, so i got to ease up on the armor supplies. Ive got enough to finish the set ive made but im gonna need more resin and fiberglass, its not all that exspensive just tryin to cut back right now. But yes thx again for the link to the hd legs i did try to intergrate the hd INNER thigh piece to mine.... Ha yea no dice couldnt fit my leg inside, and id have to do one major butcher job to mod it to fit, not as simple as my calf pieces. But yes thx again more pix as i begin to wrap up fiberglassing n paint

IzBisch said:
friends a pepping god is among us :eek

amazing dude awesome (other constructive descriptive word added later)

Ha peping god, not quite but thanks much appreciated. Ive also been working on a Ma5c asault rifle, finished peping today actually ill post pix of that too see what everyone thinks

You are very welcome I also did the same thing with the same thing. Yeah I also know about having a hard time with cash right now. . .

SOOO ive also been workin on a weapon to go w/ my MK VI. so i decided to make the MA5C AR. and this is my progression pix. sorry i havent posted these sooner. been busy doin last minute touches on armor for ODST release.

pepupperrecieverofAR.jpg

peped upper reciver

peplowerreciever.jpg

adding lower reciver

peplowerreciverwgripofAR.jpg

lower reciver and hand grip added

pepcompletedAR.jpg

complted pep ma5c asault rifle

meholdingpepedma5car2.jpg

playing w/ my pep ma5c ar

paintedma5cAR1.jpg

painted and detailed MA5C Asault Rifle w/ removable Magazine

paintedma5carcloseup.jpg

paintedma5carcloseup2.jpg

close ups

paintedma5carcloseup3.jpg

paintedma5carcloseup4.jpg

close ups of other side

mewpaintedma5cAR1.jpg

playin w/ the finished MA5C AR =0p

mewpaintedma5cAR2.jpg

better side view of AR

so thats my mini wip on the MA5C AR. what do ya think? =0p

Underdogg13 said:
How did you reinforce it?

Good job, BTW.

RESIN! Just resin. after i resined the outside i mixed up a batch, poured it in the magazine well and rolled it around. then did it again. its quite durable. after i made 3 layers. my original idea was to try exspanding foam, BUT it creates alot of pressure and could quite easily crack and break your rifle. =0p just so ya kno

wow. nice job man. Im also working on my mk VI and having problems a lot. but you did it with no worries. two thumbs up!

borge009 said:
wow. nice job man. Im also working on my mk VI and having problems a lot. but you did it with no worries. two thumbs up!

Ty. Its been with worries, issues, rebuilds etc. I just take it as a learning exp and keep workin. Thats why its fun.

dude wow im amazed how quickly you are doing all this top notch work to and really cool paint skills

Dvine Infektion said:
RESIN! Just resin. after i resined the outside i mixed up a batch, poured it in the magazine well and rolled it around. then did it again. its quite durable. after i made 3 layers. my original idea was to try exspanding foam, BUT it creates alot of pressure and could quite easily crack and break your rifle. =0p just so ya kno

actually that could work just have to be careful which foam you use, the minimal expanding would work well or do the smooth cast 300 stuff that a guy did for his helmet poured into the hole and rolled it around same as you did with the resin

Humboldt_spartan said:
nice ar ya got there , also , couldnt help but notice that mushroomhead mask on the shelf!f'n sick.keep goin

Ty :0) and yes the mushroomhead mask is sic. I got it from one of their mask makers ebay auctions years ago its autographed now. Also the 7in vynle disc next too it was autographed, i won that off a contest on their website. Im a hxc mushroomhead fan. Meet them at a skate park in youngstown ohio when i rode bmx for a living :0p good times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back