Elite Showcase? What?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, my work is by no means elite-worthy to me, but i dont know if the showcase should just be about "the best of the best". You should consider completed suits and the like, too.

and yes, the strife that i put into my suit will show, but it comes nowhere close to you guys, which breaks my spirit and will. I is sad now that you mention it :( .

So, according to your logic, starting a thread concerning a general topic, where I simply state an opinion, is automatically a 'omg teh topic startr iz not happeh we mus flaem him'?

First, don't talk to me about common sense. Whether or not you're a moderator, you boosted over 3400 f***ing on a video game. Senseful? I think not.

Second, I'm simply bringing a discussion, and some people are replying as if I'm whining about not getting into the ES, which is why I posted to STOP aiming comments at me and contribute to the discussion, as I've barely showed any of my progress here.

Finally, it is completely possible to post a comment without directing blame or flame to the OP.

K? K. Drop it, please.

Ok enough is a enough already.

The Elite Section is just a showcase room. Just because you make something doesn't mean you get in. If you feel that badly about it, tough. Get over it. You can't do that then please go somewhere else.

Locked.

hammerclocklg0.jpg

-Doom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back