Elusch99's Destiny Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, thanks for letting me know. I'll take it off my list.
For SpartanJem013: I do not know of anyone with that file. @Xav_kitsune: I do not currently, I may in the future. Out of curiosity, which class are you looking for?

Last edited by a moderator:
The Obsidian Mind is unfolded, and is available here, via the link in my signature, and (if I can figure out how to work it) the on-site file archive. Credit to Crimmson for prepping the model for pep.

That is not thread jacking at all, thank you SO MUCH for that! I can't express how happy I am right now... Work is resuming on everything

Okay. I've got the VoG shin done, I'll post it soon. The Ghost Angel chest is in the unfolding process, and I'm working on cleaning up the VoG belt.

Hey Elusch99, just a question about the Aegis, but is it foam friendly? I saw that you said it was meat for cardboard or matboard, but would it translate well into foam? I normally use 10mm foam, so I'm not sure if it would be too thick, or if the file wouldn't be ready for it

It really depends. There's a lot of sharp angles, so if you're willing to deal with that then it's probably possible, otherwise not so much.

Hey Elusch99, just a question about the Aegis, but is it foam friendly? I saw that you said it was meat for cardboard or matboard, but would it translate well into foam? I normally use 10mm foam, so I'm not sure if it would be too thick, or if the file wouldn't be ready for it

I made the aegis shield from EVA foam and it turned out fine. I picked up some 3/16" thick dowel rods and put them on the seams on the back. Although I built the shield before this file came out and I didn't put the cut down the center of the shield.

THIS THREAD SAVED MY LIFE! Decided to make a hunter any chance i can get some Hunter foam unfolds? i dont care what it is as long as its foam hahaha thanks for everything!

I'm currently working on paper unfolds for the Ghost Angel and VoG hunter armor, after I'm done with some other stuff I can probably do foam unfolds. In the past I have done a Duke Mk. 44 hand cannon unfold, and although it's no longer in the game it's still pretty accurate. I might be able to unfold that for foam as well.

Sorry if this is rude I'm new here and I was wondering if one were to make a set of Destiny armor, that is based on the style that is in the game, but all custom design would that count as Destiny armor? And thanks for posting the files really helpful.

Well, creativity is definitely encouraged, so I'd say if you think it feels like destiny armor then it counts. You're welcome for the files, glad I could help.

Sorry if this is rude I'm new here and I was wondering if one were to make a set of Destiny armor, that is based on the style that is in the game, but all custom design would that count as Destiny armor? And thanks for posting the files really helpful.
SpartacusHunter can you elaborate on this. please, just want to know what kind of mods you have inmind

SpartacusHunter can you elaborate on this. please, just want to know what kind of mods you have inmind
I was thinking about a set of armor based on a set of armor in the game and based on the type of armor in game but is my own design but I would be using photo reference for the leg and shoulder armor from the game along with buying a helmet model from a destiny prop maker. Basically a set of armor based on destiny armor with my own designed chest piece but using customized leg and shoulder armor and a helmet from the actual game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back