Enrisan's New Suit + Spiker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enrisan

Hey everyone. So you may have seen my Mk VI suit before and I think it came out pretty awesome for a first.

Now I'm here to make a more comfortable suit that will actually be more custom fitted to me. I've also been writing a script for a short fan film, all I'm missing are some more costumes and props so I will place those here as well. If you'd like to donate any parts, there's a link in my sig to the thread I made of the parts I need. My new costume will be a mix of pre-halo, to go with the story of my film, along with some newer stuff as well.

My first progress pic is a shin cast I made from Hero's (aka MrOreo123) mold. It's warped on one side pretty bad near the top, so I'll be fixing the mold to produce a better cast, but I'm pretty happy with my first attempt.

1stshincast.jpg

shincast-warpedside.jpg

The top of the shin is caved in, that's the bad part due to the thin Dragonskin mold being kinda floppy, I'll probably need to clamp it down to prevent it from doing that again.

I also made a Halo Wars size tester torso, but the front is way too wide, the back is alright but I think I'm going to scrap it. I'm still deciding whether to make a Reach torso, a differently proportioned Halo Wars torso, or something like the Halo Legends torso.

HWtorsoback.jpg

Next is a sliced spiker. The scale looks a little big maybe? Should I continue it or make a smaller one?

Spikercardboard.jpg

SpikervsAR.jpg

Scale comparison with Adam's AR.

Thanks for looking!

-Enrisan

hah thanks. Yeah, I've noticed that too. I've been planning one since 2007, being coming up with ideas ever since, by now I pretty much have the story solid.

Actually compared to what the halo wiki says your spiker is to small. Im still working on it but im pretty sure it is actually larger than the Assult rifle by one intch of the blades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back