Eternal's Marine helmet and Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
SPARTAN405 said:
Not yet but I am currently working on an ODST, MC, and Marine Helmet.

cool, i'd love to see some progress pics, you could PM them to me. This film will become alot easier if there are people i can borrow props from instread of having to make Everything or buy stuff, even though the point of me doing this was to get some prop making experience. It is just a huge project for one person.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will PM you some progress pics tomorow night since I do not have access to my computer for at least this whole week. I will try though. My MC helmet is covered in ashes so once the fire clears out, Ill continue working on it. I can however work on my ODST, and Marine helmets. However, I am in a rush to complete my halloween costume too so it would take a while but no longer than 1 week.

des0lat3 said:
are you casting this helmet? i wouldnt mind buying one from you..

it a possibility, I have to get settled into my new job and get my bills taken care of before i consider doing that.

I want to sincerely apologize about not being able to send progress pictures. I didnt even have time to work on anything this whole week. But this week I will start and finish some things.

SPARTAN405 said:
I want to sincerely apologize about not being able to send progress pictures. I didnt even have time to work on anything this whole week. But this week I will start and finish some things.

dude dont worry about it, I haven't been able to get much done either, i have been having serious car porblems and been job searching. and i have to keep up with school on top of that, and find time to spend w/ my Fiance.

Sorry,

I just got a new job and have been working like crazy, but it should melo out in a few days. Then maybee i can get back into this build.

Rankmastachief said:
Dude, Find someone with a vacuum table, ABS that helmet and the marine armor. You could sell the bajesus out of them. Excellent work!

wrong, bad.

wow thats really nice, i personally like the Game version halo 3 helmet

100_0263.jpg
100_0264.jpg

im also using a baseball helmet but i just did that with poster paper to see how it would look

i was going to follow how link4044 did using plastic, but does fiber glass and bondo really make it tough? my gear is going to be used for airsoft

Marine helmet looks awesome.. and the cyro tube is sweet. speaking of which, I wonder what happened to the helmets actually used in filming.. chilling in some collectors closet or what?

im guessing its posibly, maybe, probably.... DEAD... just a thought.
(sorry if its not eternal just havent seen any progress in a while so...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back