even more stupid *blam*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan119

Jr Member
Hey guys Spartan 119 here and I just wanted to show you my newest project

00a81c60.jpg

e8dfb363.jpg

So ya this is what I have so far I'm going to add a longer barrel and maybe a smaller barrell brace underneath. oh and heres a better shot of the thing right behind the scope

23f7efa7.jpg

Its a little duck that I make out of a cursive "S" (I right my signature with this every time)
and it is going to be my emblem so i thought I'd put it on my gun two.
As always tell me what you think.
thanks.

not bad. so you are just moding it. not changing it to anything halo? if not thats cool coz plenty do that here. nice job on the paint. that duck is cute too.

Hey guys I wanted to show you what i wanted to do with the rifle so here is a pic with out the bottom brace

77873d37.jpg

and here is one with the brace

d86c0da3.jpg

I'm makeing the real barrel that is just a extra I had lying around also if i do end up putting the brace in I might put a flashlight inside it.

SpartanRouge1 I have worked a little with a recon but im not quite sure what I want to do with it.
as always tell me what you think.
thanks

good work so far. my only concern is that the larger barrel is going to screw it up a bit. or is that just a way to show us a preview of what is to come?
also you missed a spot on the cocking mechanism.lol

Zwave343 you are correct this is just showing you what I want to do. I am useing paper towel roles but these r just extras, I am putting resin on one right now which I will then paint.

Looks great :) nice work! The paint job is good. The duck is a great symbol too lol

interesting.. though it maybe easier to use pvc pipe... you can fund 2' lengths at homedepot kinda cheap.. you can also get a 1" or 3/4" coupler ( can't recall which) and enlarge it a bit with a dremel and then use that to connect the pvc pipe..

It looks more like a G36C seriously i just dont see a Psg-1 (personally i love the Psg-1) did you know it shoots further than a 50. cal
The 50. cal is not the best sniper rifle, its also not the best anti material rifle. Its just a good in between.

hello there I have been kind of at a loss of what I can do besides the barrel extension so I decided to paint the inside silver

7d808fe3.jpg

When I put the Pvc on ( I kind of abandond the paper towel role because the edges were kinda warped :/ )I will also be adding some things to the bottom of the mags kinda like the halo sniper rifle mags maybe some other stuff two, not sure
As always tell me what you think
Thanks

I think you need to post this on a nerf modding site if your not making a replica of something out of it.
You really just painted a nerf gun. Its not even externally modified, i mean id settle for cool (actual) mods like I used to do like:
Longshot with integrated front gun
Longshot with integrated Titan w/h shotgun barrel
nerf Raider minimized into psitol
minimized Nitefinder pistol with working supressor (perfectly silent and 100ft range flat)

heck, even just a minimized longshot carbine, or a brass barrel replacemnet, maybe extended mags.

But this is for costuming, and no game ive ever played uses a nerf gun, (no i have not played the nerf Wii game)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back