Everybody Needs To Laugh Sometimes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to share this video because it makes me laugh to tears everytime I see it. However, most of you wont understand the greatness of this video. This is a REAL Grindcore band called Waking the Cadaver, this is one of their most popular songs. And this kid has "figured out" the lyrics to the song. Again, if you dont listen to Grindcore or Death Metal, you mostly likely wont get it.

(y) ......XD

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0S6vL0-u58
(i dont know how to post youtube videos lol)
iM OLLD GREGGGGGG!!!!

BabyStimulating.jpg

BabyShopping.jpg

BabyExercise.jpg

AirHorn.jpg

@Danny: That video I've been watchin for awhil. I love it! The first half is just EPIC! <3

@RedDragon74: The pictures of the baby thingies were funny as hell XD

The whitest kids you know, leg peeing:
The whitest kids you know, George Lucas:

HeavyGunner said:
Here's a good one I heard at school the other day:

Two women die and go to heaven, when they get there god tells them to be happy and enjoy themselves, but to never, ever, step on a white duck. So needless to say when they walk through the pearly gates, there are ducks everywhere. After about the first day, the first woman accidently steps on a duck, all of a sudden the ugliest man she has ever seen appears and god tells her she must live with him for the rest of her time in heaven. Scared out of her wits, the other woman is very careful and does not step on a duck for a long time. Then one day, the most beautiful man she has ever seen appears and god tells her she gets to spend the rest of her time in heaven with him. One day they are sitting together the woman asks the man, " So, how did you find me?" He replies, "Well I don't know about you, but I stepped on a duck!" :lol:
ha lol

Yeah I get some pretty funny things forwarded to me from my dad..... i've been waiting on his next email so I can post it here :D

DOOPYDANNY said:
lol firework
I remember showing this to blackrose and she loved it. enjoy guys :lol:

OMFG! hahahahahha!
THATS hilarious! Ooooh holy smokes! (literally!)

I went on a hunting trip over the summer and there was a sign in the bathroom of the place we ate at one day and it said "Please stop throwing cigarette butts into the urinals for it makes them soggy and difficult to smoke."

Things You Don't Say to Your Wife by Tim Hawkins

My Favorite Bible Verse by Tim Hawkins

DOOPYDANNY said:
lol firework
I remember showing this to blackrose and she loved it. enjoy guys :lol:

After that Death Metal vid of BRI's, that is THE FUNNIEST vid I've seen on this thread! Damn I laughed so hard!

Sent the link to all my contacts..which I proobably shouldn't have, becasue I think my science teacher was on there! *cringes*

xxFemaleSpartanxx said:
After that Death Metal vid of BRI's, that is THE FUNNIEST vid I've seen on this thread! Damn I laughed so hard!

Sent the link to all my contacts..which I proobably shouldn't have, becasue I think my science teacher was on there! *cringes*
If you did send it to your Science teacher, next time they see you they will ask what was up with that video, responed thusly:

I want that to be our next experiment!

Bump.

I need to read a good joke so please post one

And, just so I'm still technically following the rules ...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doctor: Nurse, how is that little girl doing who swallowed ten quarters last night?

Nurse: No change yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back